Zachary's Quest

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1

Kansprung

Post #1
Prologue

In the hospital, a mother had her baby.

The father, Richard Thron, came in. "I'm so proud.," he said, "let's call him Zachary."
Little did they know that their child would eventually have to save the world…

Fweeness!! ^_^

Kansprung

Post #2
Chapter one

Zachary woke with a start. Today was the day he would get his first starter! He couldn't believe It! the day he had anticipated his whole life, learning how to communicate with all pokemon.

He was hoping to get the only psudo-legendary pre-evolution being handed out. the one they were handing out this year was draffibbi, a plump blue sea horse with a cream-colored belly, arms, legs, a long tail with a fin on the end that it could bounce around on, two small fins on the side of its head that it used for hearing, a big head the size of its body, and absolutely no neck. it also had gill slits that it used for breathing air and water.

When Zachary got to professor palm's lab, there was no one there. he checked the time. 4:29. one minute until he could get his all-time favourite pokemon. however, only thirty seconds passed before the doors opened.
they must be early all the time, he thought. he went inside. the professor saw him, and said,
"hello, Zachary. Here's that Draffibbi you wanted." he handed Zachary the pokeball, and Zachary thanked him. "Oh! I forgot!" he said, handing Zachary a pokedex and a trainer licence.

And that was the start of Zachary's adventure.

Fweeness!! ^_^

Chucho

Post #3
What is the purpose of that Prologue? Really?

Sands Buisle

Post #4
I'm with Chucho about the Prologue!

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

56leon

Post #5
seriously, I'm with them…

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction