Pokemon: TBA (Was called Pokemon X Force)

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1

ThunderBlue

Post #1
My very first Pokemon Fanfic. A few chapters are posted already on Fanfiction.net, but I'm in the middle of a rewrite.

If you would like to see Version I, go here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3198022/1/Pokemon_X_Force

——————–

Prologue(Version II)

Every member of the jubilant crowd cheered with untold fervor, some on their feet raising their hands into the air. Legions of Poke Ball, Pokemon, Badge, Gym Leader and region paraphernalia were visible among the throng of devout Pokemon League fans. There were people of all ages, from small children to elderly ones, some observers and some Trainers themselves.

An abrupt darkening silenced the audience. Everyone sat, their excitement being suppressed. All eyes were fixed intently on the far end of the stadium dome. The atmosphere in the cool seating area, on either side of the battlefield, was tense and anxious, and many were fidgeting in their seats.

Low, soft rumbling broke the stillness. At the side that everyone was looking at, two tall, dark brown metal doors began creaking open. Faint white light spilled out from the space between them.

As the doors cleared the way, an indistinct shape stood in the midst of the light. What was clear was that the figure had spiky hair and a short, spiky ponytail. He was rather tall, and of average build. Silent footsteps echoed in everyone's ears as the figure walked a few feet forward, taking his place.

————–

That's all the progress made so far.

Look out behind you!

Scyther

Post #2
Well, it seems you have the descrpition down. But if your chapters are going to be short (the size of that sample) I reccomend you just click edit and it to that post to save space.

56leon

Post #3
uuh…dogsgofetch? I seem to have looked at the fanfic forum part, and don't you have bad eyesight? look at the bottom:

THATS ALL THE PROGRESS MADE SO FAR

lolz, no offense or anything

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction