COMMENTARY DONE

Poketoa

(guest)

Post #2
XD Charizard…. owned by Attract. Ouch.

Bill

(guest)

Post #3
Charizard owned by Attract AGAIN. At least this time he's not so humiliated by it.

Why do I get the feeling something IS going to go wrong and that poor Mark is in trouble?

elyvorg

Post #4
Why do I agree with Bill?

Sad is happy for deep people.

Poketoa

(guest)

Post #5
… You know what…. If the gym is in the volcano… And Chaletwo over there is gonna let go at 7:00 AM… And they're staying the night… Hehe… They better wake up early! XD

shadow_lugia

(guest)

Post #6
Well, atleast Charizard flirted with someone he could acctually mate with this time…=P

EeveeSkitty

Post #7
Why do you agree with Bill, T-man? Probably because Dragonfree seems to have dropped a substantial hint at it at the end of the chapter. =)

My favorite pokemon are…

-Eevee
-Skitty
-Absol
-Ninetales
-Lapras
-Gardevoir

Bill

(guest)

Post #8
No, wait, changed my mind. Now I get the feeling that Carl is going to be in trouble. Dunno why him exactly, but yeah.

KamikoRemu

(guest)

Post #9
Maybe 'cause of karma? xD

I think he might find out about Chalenor and stuffs, then like, either get really mad at Mark or thank him for saving the town. I 'unno.

Bill

(guest)

Post #10
Karma? Nah, I don't think Carl is a bad guy. Given the circumstances, the way he is with Mark is understandable.

Unless you're talking about him kicking Pupitar into a pool of molten rock. If Pupitar does evolve soon, I vote he shows Carl what's up. u.u

KamikoRemu

(guest)

Post #11
And we thought May did bad things to Pokemon… xD

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog