Morph Family

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1

Sands Buisle

Post #1
My third 'I'm making it up as I'm going along' fic, with just the first few Chapters planned.
Warning!: Contains spoilers for up to chapter twelve of Dragonfree's Morphic! (I might add more to this bit if I decide to add stuff that require it.)

Prologue

A young adult man, about twenty in age, is sitting in front of a computer, the screen is showing the main page of the Cave of Dragonflies, the title of the update says 'Morphic final chapter up'.

'Finally!' He thinks, ‘after all those years, Dragonfree finally finished it!' He has been following the story intently ever since he found it, he almost cried when Brian died, in chapter 12, even though he was certain Katherine was right, he loved the Morphs, they had sparked his dream of creating Pokemorphs, now, he could finally relies it. "Dragonfree, thank you!" he said before opening the chapter.

SEVEN YEARS LATER

She awakened. She opened her eyes and looked around, she was suspended in a green fluid, surrounded by wires, she moved some wires and looked out, she saw a male scientist by some machines, when he saw that she had awakened, he smiled and pushed a button. The fluid retreated, the wires detached, and so did the mask that she didn't realize that was there. Once the fluid had completely retreated, the containment unit opened and the two year old girl fell out, she looked completely normal, she had tanned skin and Blond-Brown hair, her eyes were a sparkling green, but she had a weird metal panel instead of skin on her left arm, starting just bellow the wrist and ending about half way to the elbow, other than that she was perfectly normal. The scientist ran up to her.
"Are you alright?" He asked with concern.
"Yes, I am," She answered looking up at the man, "Father."

============================================================
So, what do you think? Whats the device? Who's the man who read Morphic? I'll answer those in the next chapter!

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Sands Buisle

Post #2
I've seen this done and decided to give it a try. If you want to create a character or have a character you want represented, please enter a name, species, gender, description and personality, all but species and gender are optional (by species I mean human or morph, and what pokemon if its a morph), I won't promise I'll enter them, and I will not put in two morphs of the same pokemon.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

tony3106

Post #3
You're ASKING for Cameos? Hmm, very unique. Your allusions make the story seem more open-ended. I've seen some of your other works, and I'd have to say you have a very open writing style. Keep it up!
Also, on a side note, if you have a computer, please run it through a word processor. If not, stop doubling your n's when adding -ed. PLEASE. Thank you.

Error 404: The signature that you are looking for does not exist. Press Alt+F5 to get off this page.

Sands Buisle

Post #4
Lets put it this way: I have it all planned out until aproximately… Chapter 1, I only have 5 morphs and three humans planed out, one of the morphs and two of the humans will mearly be cameos, so it doesn't necesserily mean that your suggestions will be cameos.

I also don't get what the page you gave a link to is suppose to mean, what does the fourth wall have anything to do with my story?

ShinyRedEon =D

Post #5
I think he means you're breaking the fourth wall by putting the site into the story.

I am ShinyRedGlaceon.

Sands Buisle

Post #6
Oh, this is suppose to be in the future, never heard of stories set in our world? I'm going to be in there!

Sands Buisle

Post #7
Note: Sand Storm Buisle is me. enjoy!

==========================================================

Chapter 1

SEVEN YEARS LATER

“Daphy, could you please pass me the milk?” Asked a 14 year old girl, she was really pretty, but weird, she had brown eyes and light skin, but with a hint of green, she had long, brown hair, but at the back of her head stood out three green spikes, from that point her hair started going green, greenish-brown at the spikes and deep green at the end. She was wearing simple clothes, but they looked like they were sawn out of green leaves, roses erupted from her wrists, red from the right, blue from the left.

Another girl, this one nine, had obliged, she was perfectly normal accept from a metal panel on her left arm. “There you go Vered.” She said.

“Tye, I suggest you get going, or you’ll miss the bus!” Said a man, the only adult. He had green and brown eyes and brownish-black hair, his skin was a light brown.

“Yes dad.” Said the only other male, he was about 11 years old, he had eyes like his father’s, and the same hair color, but he had streaks of red here and there, other than that, he was completely normal. “But if I did miss the bus, I could just fly there, couldn’t I?” He answered.

“You know that the teachers don’t like it when you fly to school, and they don’t care if you land just outside the gate, they don’t like it.”

“Fine.” He said, taking his school bag and walking outside, making sure that the bag didn’t cover up the slits in his shirt, through the slits you could see something feathery with the same color and pattern as his hair, a pair of wings.

“Daphne, I suggest you get dressed, you have to go to school in a couple of minutes.” The man told the young girl, she went to her room to change out of her pink pajamas. ”How are you two feeling this morning? I understand that you’re still sick, but how bad is it?” He asked Vered and another girl, the other girl answered first.
“Still got liquid, urm, you know, how about you Vered?” She looked at Vered, her twin, it was almost impossible to tell them apart, they looked identical in every way other than the abnormal bits. Whilst Vered had three sharp spikes going straight up, her twin had three blunt spikes going backwards, at which her hair started becoming steadily green, instead roses, she had crevices around her wrists, she also had a pair of double bug wings on her back, her skin was also a much darker green, it was also hard, like an armor of some sorts.
“Me too.” Said Vered, eating her pillow shaped cereal.
“Did someone say ‘MewTwo’?” Asked a rough, feminine voice, and a MewTwo walked into the Kitchen, she smiled.
“Daphne, do us a favor and transform back to yourself.” Said the man, barely looking up from his news paper. “Anyhow, good impersonation, looks and sounds like the real deal.” He commented, finally looking at the MewTwo, which has already transformed back into a nine year old girl.
“Yeah, coming to think that that was the only female MewTwo ever!” Daphne replied sarcastically, the others just smiled.
“Oh, would you look at the time. Its time a very particular Ditto morph got to school, don’t want to be late on the first day of fourth grade, do you?” He asked, jumping to his feet after checking his watch. Daphne just groaned. The two left the house and went outside.

——————————————————————————————————–

He was getting impatient, he had just got Daphne to class and now he has to wait to talk with the principle, who forgot his keys at home. ‘That idiot should have made sure he had them when he left his house!’ He thought.

“Sorry about that, Mr. Buisle, but my daughter moved my normal keys and put a different bunch in my bag instead.” Apologized the principle as he returned, he opened the door to his office and motioned for Mr. Buisle to come in.”Now, let’s get down to business now, shall we?” He asked as they sat down.
“Very well than, “Answered Mr. Buisle, ”Daphne is a Ditto Morph, she looks completely human in her true form, obviously she can change her appearance, but that’s not the point.”
“Yes well, that could be a problem, now, she is legal, right?” Asked the Principle, he had asked this question about all of the Morphs, Mr. Buisle simply nodded, “Good, since I don’t this school closed down because of illegal genetic experiments.”
“Now, why hadn’t she come here when she was starting first grade? You only signed her up here in May!” Asked the principle, “If she went to another school and got expelled I will not take her in!”
“She didn’t come here because she had trouble with her transformation capabilities, she transformed into something different every few minutes, she only managed to stop in May.”
“Ahem, now, how do I know that she won’t impersonate a teacher or student?”
“She is still incapable of a full transformation, she sounds almost exactly like herself, and she doesn’t take on the physical capabilities of whatever she transforms into, so she can’t do such a good impersonation.”
“What can she transform into?”
“Anything she can clearly imagine, and she has an outstanding imagination.”
The principle gulped, he didn’t like the idea of a student that can do anything she can think of, so he decided to point that out.
“She can’t do anything she can think off! She will need to see something to copy its physical capabilities, and she can’t even do that yet! Were you even listening to me? I already told you that she can’t trace physical capabilities yet!” Roared Mr. Buisle. He was furious at the fact that he had had to waste some of his precious time for this discussion and the principle wasn’t even listening to him.
“Yes, well, I was listening to you, it’s just that, it’s just that I didn’t quite understand.” Stammered the principle, trying to explain himself. ”Well, I don’t have any more questions, so there is no further need for this discussion, the girl may stay and learn, but if she starts making trouble using her powers I’ll have to reconsider.” The bell rang just as he said that, implying that break had begun, it took the principle so long to find his keys. Mr. Buisle got up and left. He had a long day in front of him.

==========================================================

I know it took a long while, but I wasn't feeling like writing, I was mostly planning ahead, like a couple of hundreds of chapters ahead. Its not my fault I know the end but not much of the middle of my fics!
Anyways, I also thought up 10 or so Morphs, but I would still like more Morphs, so anybody got any ideas?

ivymeleon

Post #8
You're quite a good writer.
(Yes, this is technically to restore the activity in this message board.)

Sands Buisle

Post #9
Well, anybody want to post a Morph they want included? Please?

Sands Buisle

Post #10
I gave up with asking for morphs, I think I have enough.

Sands Buisle

Post #11
Sorry it took so long.

Chapter 2

Tye walked through the school corridor, most of the kids here didn’t know that he wasn’t human, or at least fully human. He could see some girls looking at him, and turning away when they saw he was looking. Wonder how many of them will look at me like that after they found out? Probably not many. The makeshift Tailow DNA he had had made him look pretty good, unlike his dad’s curls, he had sleek, darker hair with red streaks, but that was the only difference they could see, they couldn’t see his wings or… Wait a minute! He looks familiar! He thought, suddenly stopping to stare at a blond boy his age a little ways away; he was talking to someone Tye couldn’t quite see. Then some kids moved and he could see the guy was talking to a similar looking girl, Tye knew what was about to happen, but that doesn’t mean he was ready for it.

Tye could see a blond girl, very similar to the one he saw moments ago, she was sitting in a classroom, an unhappy looking boy sat next to her, Tye also saw brown curls at the top of his line of vision…

Several more flashbacks of the girl later, Tye returned to himself. Well, dad told me I may have those, looks like I got some of his memory after all!

———————————————————————————————————

Sands Buisle was driving his car, wondering if Tye had had a flashback yet. Although, it was a little unnerving to think that someone has access to all of his thoughts and memories up to almost 13 years ago…

The bell rang, Tye went to his classroom, Zyin* 8 (?8) and had a brief flash back, looks like his dad learned in this very classroom. He walked in, and saw a flashback of walking to the left seat of the second to last table in the second row to the left. Tye walked up to the drawing showing where everyone sat and was surprised to see that he will be sitting in the same place his dad did.
Well, that certainly is weird, I wonder if its coincidence, or maybe its more than just a memory.

Sands was wondering if he should have told Tye that he’ll be in the same class he once was, and wanders if he’ll seat in the same place he sat when the year started, but he was thinking of a different seat then that of Tye’s…

——————————————————————————————————-

Daphne was walking along the corridors, looking for her classroom, she saw something blue and pointed, partially hidden by other kids, and decided to follow, her target entered a classroom. Daphne stopped in front of the classroom and looked at the sign; Daled 1(?1) .She entered the classroom, she saw the other morph rummaging through a bag, next to it was the only free seat, she placed her bag on the chair and hurried outside, hoping to get to know a couple of people before her secret is out.

Shon was rummaging through his backpack, he just couldn’t find his summer assignment, when saw a girl place her bag in the seat next to his. He didn’t recognize the girl, she had tanned skin and long Blond-Brown hair, about the length of her shoulder blades, her eyes were a beautiful sparkling green, she was average in height, slightly shorter than him. After placing her bag back in the seat, she hurried outside. Once the girl left the classroom he took a look around, he sighed. Should have known, he thought glumly to himself, no normal kid would willingly seat next to the morph with poisonous spikes unless they had no other choice.

So, what do you think? What Pokémon is Shon? The are several clues already given, but I'll give you another, its a middle form. Please comment.

QueenBee

Post #12
That is very descriptive. I also find morphs interesting and would think it would be neat to be one. I think Shon could be a Seadra.

NitraRalts

Post #13
I like this fanfiction (a lot, actually. Too bad it's only two chapters). Is it possible to create a character now?

…I hope somebody will respond.

trapinch123

Post #14
i would like a trapinch morph though the ditto morph is a very good idea

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction