Chapter 53 coming

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1

Butterfree

Post #1
Okay, I've been having an unusual amount of homework in the past couple of weeks and a ton of other stuff to do (okay, so many of them involved cuddling with Shadey, but that's not the point), but the chapter actually is pretty close to being done. I've still got an assignment to finish tonight, but then it's Easter break for me, so I'm hoping to finish it sometime tomorrow. Stay tuned.

COMMENTARY DONE

ShadowNc

Post #2
Yay!

"In war there is no such thing as love"
-Anynomous

This is kind of fitting for The Quest for the Legends…

ShadowDusk

Post #3
yay (is there an echo in here?)

Shadow "the GhostGirl"

SilverLatios47

Post #4
Gasp! This makes tommorow worth waiting for!

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Chaos16

Post #5
Sweet, surprise chapter!

Interests:
Scott Pilgrim, No More Heroes, Portal, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Christopher Nolan movies, being hilarious
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade; make life take the lemons back!" -Cave Johnson, CEO, Aperture Science

Mastavida

Post #6
Wow, this was a fast chapter. It would only have taken about two weeks!

Rose

(guest)

Post #7
Yay! New chapter soon (I hope)! I'm still looking constantly at the characters. I want to see what you put for the Scyther Spin-Off bios other than Razor, Stormblade, and Shadowdart. Pretty please? ^_^ I eagerly await chapter 53!

elyvorg

Post #8
Looking forward to it. :3

Sad is happy for deep people.

Pure Umbreon

Post #9
Wow… you were right, this is going to be a quickly written chapter!

Click if you have the time.

Sands Buisle

Post #10
Now its tomorrow, and I see no chapter, yet.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

SilverLatios47

Post #11
Wait, would this be the quickest written chapter of tQftL?

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Butterfree

Post #12
I'm still looking constantly at the characters. I want to see what you put for the Scyther Spin-Off bios other than Razor, Stormblade, and Shadowdart. Pretty please? ^_^
I'm working on those. The chapters just take precedence a bit.

Now its tomorrow, and I see no chapter, yet.
I didn't say "before tomorrow", I said "tomorrow". As in sometime today. As it happens today so far has been a lot of cuddling-with-Shadey and watching The Men Who Stare at Goats (which was great), but I'm actually writing now and I'm still expecting to finish it sometime tonight.

Wait, would this be the quickest written chapter of tQftL?
No, not by a long shot. Chapter nine holds that title, having taken two days to write. If I get this done tonight, it'll be sixteen days, but chapter 39 was written in five days, and chapter 45 took eleven days. There could be more I'm forgetting.

COMMENTARY DONE

Tiffano

(guest)

Post #13
LOL. I loved The Men Who Stare at Goats, well the book that is. :} It's so funny x}

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog