Scyther Bios

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1

Butterfree

Post #1
The Scyther spin-off bios for Razor, Stormblade and Shadowdart are up. I had way too much fun with Shadowdart's, if you couldn't tell. There would be more in it, but since that concerns the interplay between Shadowdart and Stalker, that's going in her bio.

COMMENTARY DONE

InnerDemon

Post #2
Welll… my internet was down forever… stupid virus ;). Anyways.
First post Steele. Owned ;).

Yay! Time to read…. tomorrow :D.
Keep up the good good work ;)

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

elyvorg

Post #3
Wheee. I cracked such a big grin when I saw this. =D

Stormblade's was interesting - I'd never noticed his clinging-to-everyone-ness myself before, only the clinging to Shadowdart. And of course Shadowdart's was utterly fascinating. It's always the most fun getting insights into characters from their creators, because the creators know best about what goes on in their heads. :3

Sad is happy for deep people.

Steele

Post #4
"YOU TOOK AWAY MY SLAKOTH FROM ME! You make me sad."
(Line from fan-made parody show)
…I don't know why I put that. I just signifies that I am sad that InnerDemon actually beat me.

…Anyway, I am happy about the bios though! Stormblade is probably my favorite charecter, tied with Razor of course. Gotta love your Scythers. (Would It be Scyther or Scythers?)

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Pure Umbreon

Post #5
I liked the Scyther Bios that are done… reminded me how long it has been since I have read the Scyther spinoffs. Maybe I should re-read them to refresh my memory =D

Click if you have the time.

Joseph

Post #6
Steele, it would be Scyther. Pokémon names ALWAYS stay the same in plural.

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog