Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: 1 2 3

Butterfree

Post #21
I… don't think anybody was talking about you. o.O

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #22
Well, no……… But I think "What is you're shirt size?" Is a very stalker-like comment. I brought it up so I could have a comment to, you know, COMPLETELY DESTROY InnerDemon.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

InnerDemon

Post #23
Seriously?! You got GROUNDED? :0. That sucks more than usual.
But I can't be destroyed just so you know.. I live inside the hearts of everyone! >:).
See?! In-ner De-mon! I'm inside you. The little devil on your shoulder telling you to do the wrong thing >:)

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Steele

Post #24
Hmm…… so it was YOU who convinced me to lie….
Also DGF, the other thing about your comment was the "Oooh…."
Before it. I was like "OMIGAWD! HE'S A STALKER! AND HE'S TARGETING BUTTERFREE! OMG!"
But then I checked out Scyther's Meadow. Your not a stalker..

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Scyther

Post #25
…You checked out Scyther's Meadow, and it proves I'm not a stalkker. O_o Ages have past since I last updated that. I could have easily become a stalker since then.

Anyway, the only reason it affects me so much is because I lost my best friend because she thought the way I followed her everywhere was creepy. And stalker-esqe.

And, Inner-Demon, if you know anything about me, I get grounded for everything. I'm grounded right now, actually. You just need to find ways around it, which I apparently excell at, though I didn't really think that 'till now.

Steele

Post #26
Hmm….Stalker. And what do you mean 'Avoid Grounding'. Use a hand-held device to get on the forums? That's what I do.

Scytherian Poetry

Post #27
This is… Strange… Watch Songs to Wear Pants to. Thats how weird you both are. Besides, the powers of Demon and Will could not possibly converse, as one is in a solid form and one is not. This is the reason i protest to Ghost and Psychic types. Neither of them could do anything to anything else!

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Steele

Post #28
OF COURSE WILL (Will Only) CAN!!! People forget that he is an entity.

…..And what is 'Songs to Wear Pants to'? Thriller?

Scytherian Poetry

Post #29
Just search it on youtube. Will is a lie. We are all just doing exactly what destiny wants. Does that sound cultish? And demons are myths, so there really is no battle.

Steele

Post #30
OF COURSE WILL IS A LIE! He is just my fan-based entity. Although InnerDemon's do exist. Just look at the one on the forum!

ShinyRedEon =D

Post #31
Ummm aren't we supposed to be talking about weather may and mark are in love not stalkers, avoiding grounding, InnerDeamons and pants. O_o;;;

I am ShinyRedGlaceon.

Steele

Post #32
Yep. But that doesn't stop us. :P

Blue Shine

Post #33
ummm….

I honestly don't think May and Mark will fall in love for two reasons

1.) They're 12 for Christ's sake
2.) I don't see Butterfree writing the whole "I'm only 12, but if I pretend that I have more hormones than I actually do and go with peer pressure and the Disney Channel, then I'll be cool" complex that too many kids have.

If they do at all, it will be in the epilogue. I imagine preventing the war of the legends with someone would at the very least make you close friends.

Earthquake :D

tony3106

Post #34
It depends what we mean when we say 'love'.
If we're saying 'lasting relationship forever OMG', then no.
If we're talking about small crushes, then it is possible at age twelve… either that or my school was really abnormal.
Okay, I'll just say it, but I've seen seventh graders making out.
Well, anyways, I already knew it was abnormal, but in a different way.
The problem between Mark and May is, they seem to have established more of a brother-sister relationship.
And they are MUCH too mature to be going at anything like this, anyways.
So I say NOM NO, NO.

Error 404: The signature that you are looking for does not exist. Press Alt+F5 to get off this page.

SilverLatios47

Post #35
I think May has a slight crush on Alan.

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Pure Umbreon

Post #36
I don't think either Mark x May or Alan x May will happen. However, if I were forced to pick one, I would probably agree with you, SilverLatios47.

Click if you have the time.

Shadow Serenity

Post #37
Er… did anyone even -read- the April Fool's chapter?

I think Butterfree has made it quite clear that she has no intention of allowing her twelve-year-olds to fall in love with each other…

Steele

Post #38
did anyone even -read- the April Fool's chapter?

I did.

Scytherian Poetry

Post #39
Twelve year olds really dont act like Mark and May. Then again, they might be severely damaged from watching several deaths, and in Mark's case, dying.

Oh, and its not gonna happen. May is more likely to die, if we have Butterfree as our author. Butterfree=Morbid.

SilverLatios47

Post #40
Hah, that sound pretty valid. How many people and Pokemon have died in this fic so far? There's bound to be more. But I think if either Mark, May, or Alan were to kick the bucket, it would be Alan, because it must be fun to kill the son of Ketchum, and because he's the 'nicest' character.
Just speculation =0

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Pages: 1 2 3

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends