Embracing Destiny

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1 2 3

Sands Buisle

Post #41
That was just plain weird.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Steele

Post #42
Did you get the idea of the angry junior trainer from our beloved friend Flora?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

InnerDemon

Post #43
Haha SSB. I know x).
And yes I did >:). Flora inspires me greatly.

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Steele

Post #44
Of course she does Goddamn It!
Heh. Flora humor……….
I just noticed that when you look at this >:) if you tilt your head to the left it looks like a smiley face, but if you tilt your head to the right it looks like a dissapointed/surprised face.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

InnerDemon

Post #45
LOL. Random. But hey… true :)

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

InnerDemon

Post #46
xP. Double posted. Oh well :).
Anyways… since this forum thingy is so deaddd :00. I have decided to try and write Embracing Destiny again xD. No promises though! :). But hey… we'll see right? :). Wish me lucky luck luck x).

Steele

Post #47
Good lucky luck luck!

Now you must view my fanfic. I COMMAND YOU, FOR I AM GETTING LOUSY WEB TRAFIC! WHOMEVER IS READING THIS SHALL OBEY!

InnerDemon

Post #48
Yeah never mind :0. I'm too lazy x). Your fanfic eh? Time to burn it to the ground >x). I don't want any competition now do I?

Steele

Post #49
No…… But I need a F#%#$&# charecter application to write the next chapter! It's frustrating! *Punches pillow* Hey! I learned Frustration! That means I grew to level 2! But literally, I need an application, or the chapter won't make sense. ( Do they ever? ) I could skip the chapter though…..

InnerDemon

Post #50
Application? What the heck is that?

Steele

Post #51
Something similar to Demon's registry!? It should look like this:
Name: InnerDemon (In your case)
Pokémon: Choose three, no legendaries, no fakes.
Other: Anything to add!?!?!?
And will the fic be the same, but enhanced? Or will you change the plot too?

JayzPF

Post #52
Ohhhhh! Can I join? ;D

Name:Jayz
Pokemon:Torterra, Sharpedo, and…are we allowed to have Ouen pokemon? lol if so Letaligon(sp)
Other:Ummm…nothing much…oh wait! Look at my signature. ;D

Thas right. C;
l
V

Pages: 1 2 3

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction