The chossen hero

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1

Ricu

Post #1
Greeting,I am Ricu,i hope the you enjoy my story….not that anyone does…This is the story of a pokemon master

the story of Ricu in the region -censord-

"Sigh this is so unfair"

" I don't care ,you can't get your pokemon today!"

" But mom ,I've been waitin forever , I'm not gonna let an earthquake stop me!"

"Ricu, I'm not lettin you go , i'ts to dangerous !" said Ricus' mom

RUMBLE RUMBLE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH " said Ricu and his mom

"Ricu run,its an earthquake !"

"No I won't leave you"

"……….Then I'll make you!"

" What are you talkin about?" said Ricu

" Go SIOSORE,FLING Ricu OUT TO Tech lake! Then….."

"SIOSORE NOOOOO……heeeeeeelllppppp meeeeeeeeeeee"

SMASH

"huh? I'm alright" said Ricu "Who are you?"

"RUUULLADO"

"T..thanks R…Rulado"

THEN RICU FAINTED

to be continued….

P.S. i made this story on my own

even the names lol ^_~

"Hello? you there? You alive"

"Groan…..W..what? Where am I? "said Ricu

"You are in my lab. I'm Prof Storm"

"Thanks for bringin me here,but I have to save my mom she—"

"—Is missing;there is no evidence she is even there." said an anomosis voice

"Huh who said that ?said Ricu

"It was me. I'm Richie; I'm Storm's cousin by the way she's the youngest professor ever,she's 11."

"Oh, anyway….what will i do now,I've got no home ,no food,and no family to stay with." said Ricu

"Then you can stay here!" said Prof Storm

"REALY!!!" said Ricu

"Realy?!" said Richie

"Whatever! Storm I'll take my pokemon NOW! Today is almost over." said Richie

"Hold on! you'll get yours in a minute" said Prof Storm

"Um can I get mine too ,it's my birthday too"said Ricu

" My mom always said I was a Master at POKEMON!!!

Thats my dream"

"Then I'll make you eat those words I'll be Master!!" said Richie

"Then you're both rivals!" said Storm

"Flip a coin to see who goes first to pick there pokemon.The dark electric type,SHABOOM,the light ground type ,RANDURO,or the

RUMBLERUMBLERUMBLERUMBLERUMBLE

"AAAAAAAAH"said all

"SEFORE use tackle on Storm then grab her!" said a man

"HELP" said Storm

"Get your pokemon quick Ricu you one the tose!" said Richie

"Ok, I pick…[she never said this one i guess i'll have to try !] this one!"

"I pick this one,SHABOOM!!" said Richie"Now lets battle! SHABOOM USE TACKLE ON SEFORE!"

" He's such a good battler,even under pressure,I hope this works,I'M GOIN WITH YOU! {pokeball opens}

NORASOOOOO

"NORASO USE UM SMASH!" said Ricu

super affective

"I'll distract him you finish him off k!" >_< said Richie"SHABOOM USE GROWL THEN TACKLE.

critical hit

"OK NORASO USE SMASH" said Ricu

super affective

Sefooooore THUMP

SEFORE fainted

"YAY we won!! " said Ricu

"Gang G will be avenged" said that man "Wait till you meat my master, I'm just a grunt!"

"Gang G? Whats that? " said Ricu and Richie

"G…gang G is a gang of no good crooks bent on stealing the research of proffesors like Oak,Ivy,Birch,and Elm."said Storm *cough* "But let's forget that for now,as a reward I'll let you keep those pokemon you chose"

"Realy!!" said Ricu

"HMPH….I'm gonna train,see ya loser!" said Richie

"What's his problem?" said Ricu

"His mom and dad were killed by Gang G,I believe" said Storm"the worst part he can remember is the killer said "You are to slow,I thought you two were the fastest thinkers on the planet,I'll make your death slow and mercyless!"then Richie escaped when I delayed the killer with my pokemon.After that Richie became more serious,he used to be the fun lovin happy boy ,but not anymore"

"Then I'll change that,laters next mornin I'm leavin to my dream.I'll do that and restore Richies' happiness,through pokemon!"

"[wow he is very confident,if Richies not the master Ricu will be] Good-luck!….cutee."

"What was that after Good-luck"

"OH NOTHIN" ^_~

Waddya think is gonna happen

durning one night of sleep….!

"zzzzz"Ricu slept"*snore*"

"[ W..where am I"] thought Ricu

" RALUUUUU RALUDAAA"

[" OH! I remember you…your the pokemon from the lake."]

"[ What are you showing me?…It looks like a…..city?…no…it looks like a town a very familiar town. I wish I could see my dad,he knows this kind of stuff..but I do know this place!It's….it'…it…i..I forgot >.< ]"

"RUUULLADOOOH"

"[RULADO COME BACK!!]"

later that morning

"yawn" said Ricu tirelessly

"Oh! I have to leave today!" said Ricu trying to get his clothes on immediatly

" Ricu where are you going?Aren't you gonna eat first? Why are you in a hurry?" said Storm trying to gain attention

"I bave to bet bo ba next bown for my first bym battle!"said Ricu scarfing down Storm's pancakes while pouring syrup in his mouth,Ricu munches and munchesand finnaly swallows nearly choking."Later Storm….wait!"

"What?" said Storm waiting for Ricu to say something like "Wait wanna come with me"

"Where did Richie go?" Ricu asked

Storm froze for a second then answered "I think he went to the next town."

"Dang it!" Ricu said angrily then said "Later..again"

then Ricu rode off on his bike

" Hey a pokemon!" said Ricu excidedly

"PURPRIP?"

"[ OH! I have to record the data in the pokedex 5.0] Here it goes!

pokedex pops open and say:

POKEDEX OPPERATIONAL

POKEMON: PURPIP THE CATLIKE POKEMON:BUG TYPE NORMAL TYPE

MOVES: CLEARAGE AND RAM

"PURPIIIIIP" PURPIP turned shiny

"Wow;that must be cleavage?"said Ricu acting smart "Lets go" Ricu almost fell bakwards and threw the pokeball,the pokeball opened and then…it was EMPTY!

"WHAT THE? Who is playing games with me? Ooops! I threw the empty one by accident! but by the time he realized his the pokemon was missing…

"I guess I goofed that up." said Ricu patheticlyand looking at his NORASO " I have got to be better at this…I know! Lets train NORASO." six minutes of unsuccesful training later….

" Ok now I know we stink.Why did I get good when I was battling against gang D" then Ricu thought for a brief second

"Your right you do stink.You looked good until NORASO didn't listen to you.What are you doing wrong,oh you not a good trainer." sneered Richie jugleing two pokeballs

"Richie;what are you doing here?"

"I was watching you train.You realy stink.I caught my third pokemon and i just so happened to see you hear"gloated Richie still jugling

"You want to t..take those words back!" said Ricu a little excited

"I think I will,I chalenge you to a battle! We will battle three on three." said Richie full of confidence

"But I..I only have one….." said Ricu sadly

"One! If thats all you have I'll give you till…3:00 pm to catch at least two more pokemon;it is 2:00pm.Be prepared..for the worst!" then Richie dissapeared into the forest

"Ok NORASO we have to catch two more pokemon! We know about PURPIP remember..{"WHAT THE? Who is playing games with me?Oops I threw the empty one by accident!} something rumbles in the bushes after Ricu therw a rock in the same place "Hey it's a pokemon!" shaouted Ricu with determination

"PURPIIIP?"

"Heyit's PURPIP" but it looked different,it seemed hutr on its head,then Ricu new he hit it on the head with a rock!

"Woops sorry!" said Ricu patheticaly

"PURPIP" It looked ready for a battle

"I'll battle with ya!"said Ricu"Go NORASO!;use slam!

the slam hit the tree

"PUURPIP!" it used ram

ram hit NORASO and he fell but got back up.

"This is bad,I can't let it loss,I've got to think of something…..!"then Ricu had an idea"The tree,the tree NORASO used slam on! It's braking,mabey if I used more…"

"PUURPIP" (PURPIP used ram)

"NORASO use slam on this tree!"

NORASO and the tree fell on PURPIP

"Nows my chance"Ricu wound up and…"Pokeball Go!"

the pokeball poped open and a white glow looked like it swallowed the pokemon in the pokeball.It wiggled and…"Y..yes."said Ricu quietly "I did it i caught my pokemon.This is my best achievement ever! Besides you NORASO."then Ricu paused a moment"Oh no.."said Ricu,he acted shocked then looked at his watch "I'm late!"

Ricu ran even though he was out of breath

"Huf huf….I'm here Richie!said Ricu out of breath

"Its about time you got here…get your pokemon."said Richie,slowly becoming irritated

"Hmmmmm this is a good time for my newest pokemon! Selection complete,PURPIP go!"

then the battle started

"Lets battle Tyron!"

"T…Tyron?"Ricu was curious then his pokedex poped up and stated:

POKEDEX OPERATIONAL:POKEMON TYRON GRASS/DARK. MOVES:ram,roar,grumble,star.

"Hmmmm,dark and grass eh?"Ricu wound up and threw the pokeball "Selection,Purpip! Purpip came out of a green glow

"Puuuuurpip!"

"Purpip use ram!"

purpip used ram and it missed Tyron and patheticly hit the tree….

"Puprpip! This isnt goin as i thought it would go…"

"Have you actually looked at your pokemon! Its been poisoned! you have no experience with being a trainer at all."

(Reader,sorry to interupt,but have you ever been upset with the words of another?Have those words ever made your friendship stronger? This might be important later on.)

Ricu grunted "I dont need to be the perfect trainer.My pokemon and I will always be together as a team! Purpip use RAM on Tyron!"

and with great speed Purpip responded with her trainer and did the fastest ram both have ever seemed

"UN-BELEIVEABLE!"Richie cried as he thought [His stat just went up! I have to battle this one precicely] Tyron use star! " as tyron did what his trainer told him tyron's arm turned gold! "Now hit Purpip! "

"Not on my watch! Use bond!" Ricu was quick to respond as Purpip was punched in the chest

"Bond? Oh no…" As he spoke Richie's confidence in Tyron with withered

"Yup! Bond is the move that happens when your pokemon is about to faint,the attacker faints as well as the other!"

the 2 pokemon thumped on the floor and obliviously fainted.

"This time,Richie,I will win and prove to you that I am a trainer! Selection! Noraso your up!

^^ nice to meet you. I hope that this site will inspire my dreams

Sands Buisle

Post #2
Urm, Ididn't bother reading it all but I must say you have plenty of spelling/grammar mistakes. But good job!

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Ricu

Post #3
XD….mistakes….I was quoting there words,people really dont speak the way you think

^^ nice to meet you. I hope that this site will inspire my dreams

Butterfree

Post #4
And here I am scratching my head over how in the world you suppose people can speak in spelling and punctuation errors. Do they actually say "space comma" to make sure you don't think they're saying the comma before the space? And I don't think you're actually quoting anyone when you say, for instance, "an animosis voice", so you might want to indulge me on what the hell that is supposed to mean. Unless the entire story is a clever quote by a character, such as if you are a troll who created Ricu for your own amusement (in which case, yes, you are quite amusing).

COMMENTARY DONE

hellfirehoundoom

Post #5
Uhh.. "Wow; that must be cleavage?" lolz

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction