Can't? MAKE AN ACCOUNT.
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/IFZT2FvrzGuD0FuQc

chimpchar

Post #42
this is very late but……………
Charmeleon v.s. scyther!!!!!!!!!!!!
he got so muture *sniffles*

or the one they had to fight 2-3 legands @ once

I read and write up to 5 fanfics at a time. So if I get confused Deal. With. It.
Which Starter Pokémon are you?
Your Result: You are…Chimchar!

Very tough, with a rebellious streak! You aren't afraid to stand up to someone. When around a group of friends you may act as the strong, silent type. You can get angry at someone someday accidently and hurt their feelings…be careful.
Result Breakdown:

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

I'm not naive or lazy. witty, thoughtful, yes. And I can be tempramental if you upset me…….

Butterfree has edited this signature for being way, way too big. Don't go adding all that stuff back in.

likeafinalboss

Post #43
I liked the battle between Tyranitar and Dragonite (right after Dragonite evolved). Not only because May got madder than hell and it was amusing to see her attempt to hide it, but I didn't expect that Dragonite could take down Tyranitar with an unfamiliar, bulkier body (compared to his Dragonair form), especially by pulling him right into a Stone Edge. And I still don't believe that May was going easy on him.

Ditto

Post #44
Charmeleon vs. Fury the Hitmonchan.

Or am I the only one who remembers the first Pokémon to obtain a trainer's license?

Chirrio

Post #45
Favourite battle? One of my favourite battles is when Mark fights against May, in the league. But probably, my favourite battle in the fic is in the Dark type Gymn, Mark and May battling together is just great.

Pages: 1 2 3

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends