NaNoWriMo: Day 19

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1

Butterfree

Post #1
333,195 words, 1778 today, 349 words behind. I've written 31,317 words in November so far in all.

Chapter 71 is on page eight and nearly done. This is still all working pretty well with the timeline - I've written nearly nine chapters out of fourteen, a day before the month is two thirds through.

COMMENTARY DONE

Polymetric Sesquialtera

(guest)

Post #2
I can absolutely not wait for the finished product.

res

(guest)

Post #3
we must definitely see the garbage produced in november at some point. certainly, definitely, absolutely >|||

Polymetric Sesquialtera

(guest)

Post #4
agreed

can you make it like an extra or something please :C

Butterfree

Post #5
No. >:( It's going to get overwritten when I edit, and it's not interesting garbage in any fashion anyway - it's just vaguely rushed and awkward, not silly ridiculous placeholder sentences or bearded men with bearded faces or ironic doors.

COMMENTARY DONE

Spoon

(guest)

Post #6
But just how are we going to get our The Quest for the Legends fix once it's over then? :o

Polymetric Sesquialtera

(guest)

Post #7
We write our own QftL AU's, obviously.

Spoon

(guest)

Post #8
Everyone lives and Mark and May get married, yes?

Kratos Aurion

(guest)

Post #9
No, Butterfree writes an extra in which Chaletwo does, in fact, become a pimp.

Butterfree

Post #10
And that will be followed by a series of May and Chaletwo Discuss X extras.

COMMENTARY DONE

hoadleysp

(guest)

Post #11
i like Kratos idea :D

SilverLatios47

Post #12
I want the May and Chaletwo extras. XD

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Chibi

(guest)

Post #13
All of these commments made me die laughing (but especially Spoon and Kratos's). No seriously–I stopped breathing, and now I'm dead. Dangit.

(Bearded men with bearded faces ftw. I am going to find ways to insert this into as many conversations as possible. Just like doors made of pine, several years back.)

Ironic doors made of pine…

(okay im stopping now)

Negrek

(guest)

Post #14
Spoon–you'll be getting your fix off the inevitable revision that'll start getting posted after Butterfree finishes putting these chapters up, of course.

Thomas_10

(guest)

Post #15
Lololololololol. Rofl rofl rofl rofl. Oh noes, the utter nonsesicalness stuff has made me die by dying me! Oh noes!

Chibi

(guest)

Post #16
@Negrek – Hell yeah, IALCOTN!

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog