About Bug III...

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1

SlowCrow

Post #1
^_^ Hello readers! As you probably know, the board was wiped and everything went with it, including Bug III. Don't worry, I had the fic saved on my computer and other places, so the fic is safe for now. What I DID want to talk about is my absence from writing this fic.

As with all writers, I'm currently having writers block. This block, however, has taken away every idea or "want" to even write the fic, which is a very bad thing indeed. So, I'm going to reinvigorate myself by answering your questions about the fic and things that are planned, but not written yet (no Eminai, I won't do Charmeleon's backstory yet). I'll even have some minor spoilers if I feel like giving them out, but most likely I'll be cryptic :P. Here's something better: you can give me some ideas about characters, new Pokemon, or something to add a little conflict into the fic. If you ask about something short I can do, such as a short POV or something else, I'll see what I can do.

As for the fic, I'll have it completely up in ridiculously long sections witin 2 or 3 days. :D

-___________- Kaw.

Days without a new chapter: 1 and counting.

Blaziking

Post #2
HOORAY!! BUG III IS BACK! I missed it.

Hmm, let me see, questions…?…?

Will Caasi die? ?_?

So, um, I guess I haven't posted since, uh, June? Well, anyways, I might (not) get back to writing the incredibly stupid fanfics of mine, but I'm kind of working on something else.

Yeah.

So that's it.

DID YOU KNOW…
5/2 of people have trouble with fractions…
39% of percentages are made up…
And the average six year old has misunderstood the first nine years of their life.

SlowCrow

Post #3
Will Caasi die? ?_?
O_o Will he die? That's a question within itself, really. The real questions are "Can he die?" and "Is he already dead?" He has escaped death by fire three times, death by raging beasts, a plunge down an elevator shaft, and escaped a building that was set to explode, feats that can only be achieved with help from above. Is it fate protecting him? Was it all just luck? Or is there something more at work? Maybe its something, or someone, preventing Caasi's death. Who knows? ;D

-_______- Kaw.

-___________- Kaw.

Blaziking

Post #4
…okay now you've confused me.

So, um, I guess I haven't posted since, uh, June? Well, anyways, I might (not) get back to writing the incredibly stupid fanfics of mine, but I'm kind of working on something else.

Yeah.

So that's it.

DID YOU KNOW…
5/2 of people have trouble with fractions…
39% of percentages are made up…
And the average six year old has misunderstood the first nine years of their life.

Eminai

Post #5
It seems like Confusion could become your signature move if you were a Pokemon. A Sneasel perhaps? Anyway, I am glad you are back. Don't worry, you're not the only one who suffered under Writer's Block recently.

SlowCrow

Post #6
I'm also glad to be back too! ^_^

Although traffic on these boards have now come to a grinding halt, I still visit these boards. I feel guilty for breaking a schedule promise, and I do apologize (Bug III was supposed to be back in the first half of June, now its late June). I never do get enough feedback, which causes blocks for some strange reason…oh well. >_> I'll see you tomorrow in another topic. </promise>

-___________- Kaw.

davidcortez

Post #7
I couldnt wait for Bug III to come back.

I only have one question today.

Is Aaron Ace evil?

All I do is comment and question for now.
Don't expect a fan fic (one-shot or otherwise) soon. D:

SlowCrow

Post #8
Sure, why not? ^_^

Although…it depends what you mean by "evil". <cryptic> He is the leader of a massive organization that controls creatures that are not supposed to be in our world, but sometimes his methods are controversial. While his methods could make him a bad guy, his cause makes him a good guy. Aaron might be considered a protagonist to regular citizens, but to somebody like Morgan, Aaron is evil. So it's really up to you to decide for yourself, but note that answer can be "wrong. </cryptic> ;D

-___________- Kaw.

NOP

Post #9
Huzzah! Bug III is back AND Slowcrow is being painfully ambiguous again. Life is good!

Hmmmmm….

[feebleness]
Any chance you'd tell us about the orange gems in any way at all?
[/feebleness]

<(OvO)> im an owl

Don't ask.

SlowCrow

Post #10
^_^ Sure, why not?

<shortbutcryptic> They're the only things keeping reality and the laws of physics, along with the entire universe, together. </shortbutcryptic>

;D You'll figure out the rest in due time.

-___________- Kaw.

NOP

Post #11
Wow. That was so cryptic I am going to exclaim:

"What the dickens?!"

<(OvO)> im an owl

Don't ask.

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction