Chapter 52 up

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1 2

Butterfree

Post #1
Chapter 52: The League Finals is up. Enjoy.

Thanks go to opaltiger for beta-reading it. As I've been saying, chapter 53 is likely to be quick, so expect it soon.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pure Umbreon

Post #2
Yay! it is finally here!

… and, yet again, my pre-chapter speculations didn't come true. ah well. Still an awesome chapter! =D Top 5 all time chapters, even.

Click if you have the time.

Negrek

(guest)

Post #3
Is Sciztwo's crabhammer a reference to that one fanfic from… PFU, I think it was, where somebody actually had a scizor that used crabhammer (and, of course, exploding charizard)?

Butterfree

Post #4
It is. I just couldn't resist the temptation to put that in.

Although I think the exploding Charizard was in a different, older fic; I believe the Crabhammering Scizor was in something about a tournament where it used it to beat Steelix, while the exploding Charizard was (I think) used to escape from a Haunter (or many) in something involving breaking into a Team Rocket lab. I could be wrong.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #5
Most definitly my faverite chapter. Ever. If you'll excuse, I'll be in the bathroom, wiping the tears off my glasses.

(Shut up. That was ridiculously mean, Butterfree. May should strode across the arena and puched Taylor in the face.)

Steele

Post #6
SCYTHER YOU ARE SO RIGHT.

I wanted May to lose, but NOT TO A BASTARD LIKE TAYLOR!

"Not…Weak!"

Legendary line. But speech therapy… maybe, Tyranitar.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Leafpool

(guest)

Post #7
Robert Witham is officially awesome.

Scyther

Post #8
Geese, the more I think about it, the more I just want to punch him into oblivion!

Darn it, Butterfree. You toss my emotions around like a ragdoll. Not that I'm the most emtionally sound person (you know that very well), but you are an exceptionally skilled writer. A thirteen year old's judgement might not be a lot to you, but I definitly see a great future for you.

Oh, and by the by, I just realized you never told me your shirt size

Pure Umbreon

Post #9
I agree, scyther. I do not really care for May, but this chapter made me really interested to see how she ends up next chapter, poor girl.

You are a very talented writer, Butterfree, to get me to care wholeheartedly about a character I usually don't care about. I agree that you have a great future ahead of you.

Click if you have the time.

Scyther

Post #10
Really? I love May, probably to the point where she's my favorite character. It's funny when she's tries to express emotion that isn't anger, and the fact that broke into a house and assulted a police officer at the age of nine makes me want to hug her. I could go on, but I'm afraid I've gotten off topic.

Melodic Harmony

(guest)

Post #11
This chapter is the definition of epic, to the point that it's spurred me on to comment when I haven't done so in…years.

Tyranitar is probably going to go to one of two extremes - either crumble under pressure and request to not battle, or to be released, or he'll get back up and be the best fighter ever.

Taylor should be beaten to death by his own clones >.>

Steele

Post #12
DIE TAYLOR DIE! I've never cried about May… I did a little here. (I usually cry when I read TFoaL, when Pearl gets killed. Poor Stormblade.) May seems better now… Still, I was expecting Tyranitar to say something more senseful. Then after the "I'M NOT WEAK" part I thought he was going to get up and kick Mewtwo^2's ass.

DGF: Butterfree didn't tell you her shirt size, but at least I told you mine!

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Tiffano

(guest)

Post #13
Has Taylor always been such an oblivious jerk? o_o;;

Scyther

Post #14
^Huh? What'd he do that was so oblivious and jerky this chapter? O_o He honestly didn't do anything but battle.

Butterfree

Post #15
Speaking of Taylor, I just went and modified his bio a little. Mostly I added a paragraph on his participation in the League, but I also tweaked a lot of the rest to be clearer and less repetitive.

COMMENTARY DONE

Emerald Espeon

(guest)

Post #16
Aw, this chapter made me feel so sad for Tyranitar D: Coincidentally, I have Tyranitar for the spammifier.

Great chapter, by the way.

Sands Buisle

Post #17
I must say that that was direct cheating of nature, Psycic doesn't affect Dark types! It could be a 99999 Sp.Attack Psycic type using a 250 base power special Psycic move against a 1 Sp.Deffence Dark Type and still not affect! Taylor is a cheat!!!!

Nice chapter by the way, but Taylor's an even bigger cheater now.

Did I mention that Taylor's a cheat?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Venomoth

(guest)

Post #18
(You misspelled "stand"—as in trainer stand—as "staind", Butterfree.) Yes, Robert Witham is officially awesome, and Taylor is a cheat, but it still seems more realistic that he won anyway.

Leafpool

(guest)

Post #19
Tyranitar is awesome too. I officially love him.

darthjarjar

Post #20
Umm just noticed this buut… Sciztwo uses 5 moves :P just saying..

Ummmm… So… Yea… Theres a Darthjarjar here now… Soon… All the internet forums will be filled with Darthjarjars…

Pages: 1 2

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog