More Progress

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1

Butterfree

Post #1
Chapter 52 is still going. Not particularly fast, but not slow either. Not sure if I'll make it before the end of February (I only just now realized there are only 28 days in February), but definitely not that far into March.

And then it's just chapter 53! Which I've been looking forward to for a very, very long time.

COMMENTARY DONE

ShadowDusk

Post #2
yay progress!

Shadow "the GhostGirl"

Pure Umbreon

Post #3
Ahh, I hope the chapter is done before I have to move! =/ Might not get to read it for a while otherwise…

Anyway, what happens in chapter 53 that is so interesting? Makes me wonder…

Click if you have the time.

Steele

Post #4
Yay. Same question as Pure Umbreon. Third comment. :/

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Mastavida

(guest)

Post #5
I'm glad that the chapter is finishing up. My guess is that chapter 53 contains the league finals, seeing as there are two battles left, and two chapters.

Scyther

Post #6
…I just find it adorable that when Butterfree says a long time, she means a /long/ time. And that she's fulfilling another one of her dreams.

chaoslugia

Post #7
Yay! but I have to read 49-51, first :/

Raitora Kuro Yamiraku

(guest)

Post #8
Um. So. Chapter fifty-two. Yay. …But anyway, back what I was wanting to say – are you going to write an "extra" about Letaligon and her dad? Like, them fighting? I want to see DEATH. And BLOOD. ANDSADISM. OHYES.

Butterfree

Post #9
Why in the world are you asking about an extra about them fighting? You have absolutely no idea what happens in the fic until that point, whether they will ever fight, whether the fight would be in the fic itself and therefore wouldn't need to be in an extra, whether Letaligon unexpectedly dies before they ever reach Ruxido… seriously.

COMMENTARY DONE

elyvorg

Post #10
So for some reason my mind is taking that last part more seriously than it should have done and is now genuinely wondering whether Letaligon is the character who dies in chapter 55.

…what the heck, mind?

Sad is happy for deep people.

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog