Pokemon: The Burning Souls

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1

Monferno

Post #1
Prologue

“Finally,” A man sighed in relief, “It is finished! Staff of Team Aura, this is what all of our work has been for. We have made the ultimate Pokemon hypnotiser. With this we can take control of all Pokemon.” Suddenly the machine flickered into life within seconds of the boss finishing the speech. There were a number of red, green and blue dials, lights and switches on the grey control panel. One of the three screens flashed blue until binary codes scrolled up. “Welcome Admin001” The machine said in a cold, mechanical voice unlike any other.
“Now let us see what my wonderful invention can do.” The boss said while tapping his fingers against each other and laughing an evil laugh. Suddenly his fingers began to tap on the keys of the keyboard. Strange symbols popped up before a teleport pad began to glow bright purple. Soon after a dark shadow faded onto the pad. It was Arceus! Arceus seemed to be angry. It lunged for the boss with fury and anger but a glowing force field blocked it. Metallic arms appeared out of no where and grabbed the Pokemon. It struggled, its teeth clenched, but it could not get out. A humming sound came out of the arms, electricity running through them. Soon after Arceus fell to the ground and a capsule took its place. “This is the remains of Arceus; it is its Soul…”.

Steele

Post #2
Interesting. But how on earth (Or in the sky here) could you teleport Arceus to a pad right at your current location? It is the god Pokémon remember, so here is an example of what he could do….

Admin: I have you now Arceus.
Arceus: No you don't.
Admin: I very much assure you I do.
Arceus: So do you want to leave with your life, or shall I unleash……. GYROBEAMOFSANDTWISTERDRILLBLAST!!!???
Admin: What?
Arceus: Never mind. GYROBEAMOFSANDTWISTERDRILLBLAST!
*Uses the Godly move*
The Admin lay dead in a huge mile-wide crater filled with ashes of the once beatiful landscape.
Arceus: Serves you right.

…See. Arceus can control every element. He could have sent the electric current back into the machine wit little effort. Now, Arceus, GYROBEAMOFSANDTWISTERDRILLBLAST!! Mah awesome move. (:

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Sands Buisle

Post #3
Steel…
The soul thing is sort of creepy, and (I can't believe I'm writing this!), steel is right Arceus is more powerful then that. steel's invision of his powers is an underestimation, a legendary pokemon is very powerful. Arceus is strong, even by legendary standards! He also happens to be huge.
Also, you said its a machine witch hypnotises pokemon, in order to hypnotise a pokemon, you need it to be in tact, what happened to Arceus left him not in tact.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Steele

Post #4
-__-, My name is steele. Not just steel. And yes, Arceus created the Pokéworld for the most part. He could destroy it particularly quick too. Unless he was sacrificing himself, he couldn't be harnesed by foolish mortals. And he wasn't sacrificing himself. He might not be using GYROBEAMOFSANDTWISTERDRILLBEAM but he could easily pull out some other godly power and completly destroy the lab. And SSB is right. Arceus is powerful by any standards. Plus he can change his type. A wierd example again….

Admin: Now those metal arms will shock you.
Arceus: I just changed to a ground type.
Admin: Oh $#!%.
Arceus: Now I am a fighting type. BYE BYE STEELE-TYPE ARMS!
*Metal arms are demolished*
Arceus: I am feeling generous. You will die quick.
*Uses unknown pulse*
Arceus: Quite simple.

…I know my examples are wierd but Arceus could easily defeat a hundred Salamences. He could just say.
"You have defied the pledge of the Pokémon." Or something similar, then cut off it's life force. He can just control life.

Control sheet

Dialga-Time
Palkia-Space
Giratina-Distortion World
Darkrai-Evil
Cresselia-Good
Mew-Pokémon Creation
Arceus-Life

Arceus can just….Control.
You can't harness him. That's just it.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Sands Buisle

Post #5
Darkrai controlls darkness, Cresselia controlls light and Giratina <b/>also<\b> controlls opposites, just thought you should know.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Scyther

Post #6
Do you two have a problem with each other or something? You always seem to be at each other's throat.

Steele

Post #7
Kinda. But I don't watch the animé so I don't know exacts in legendaries! But, yeah, since InnerDemon has been having computer troubles, it seem as though SSB and Scytherian Poetry are the new rivals.

Sands Buisle

Post #8
Its in the movies (Cresselia isn't, but…)
Also, I just remembered that Darkai is also in charge of nightmares, and Cresselia is in charge of keeping it under controll.

Steele

Post #9
When I said in the animé I meant any it of the show at all. Movies included. Haven't watched for a few years.

…But yeah. Basically I have at least one rival for each forum. Well, I still haven't got one for the main CoD forums, but I don't agree with Watershed very much. Rivalri in process. He thinks Metallica should stop making music. They have to continue. Yes I am obsessed with Metallica! >:)

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction