Huh.

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1

Butterfree

Post #1
It seems that Megan Hayfield has decided to be badass no matter how much I didn't intend to make her so. Or at least her Pokémon have decided to be.

EDIT: …Okay, okay, I'll talk a bit more. I'm on page thirteen of chapter 48 right now and the battle is progressing nicely; I'd estimate it'll get to the end by maybe page sixteen or seventeen, although knowing my estimates, I'm probably grossly underestimating it. The problem I mentioned in the 'American Ramble', by the way, has been solved.

COMMENTARY DONE

shadow_lugia

(guest)

Post #2
You mean that girl from Chapter 4? Well, Chapter 4 in ILCOE, atleast.

I always imagined her as a little badass, for some reason o_O;

All the cameo characters appear to be battling Mark. I put money on the little Pichu boy (<3) being there.

spencer

(guest)

Post #3
sweet!! i cant wait to read it!

elyvorg

Post #4
The Pichu kid is battling May, actually. Which should be fun. I hope we get to hear a little bit about how that went for her. xP

Sad is happy for deep people.

Shiny Froslass

(guest)

Post #5
Sounds interesting. Can't WAIT to read it!!!

ShadowDusk

Post #6
i agree with the title

Shadow "the GhostGirl"

Lugia

Post #7
If I was in any region at all, I'd have an Absol in my team, cause they're the best non-legendary Pokemon, in my opinion.

Butterfree

Post #8
…and that's related to this discussion how? o.O

COMMENTARY DONE

LOL @ Lugia

(guest)

Post #9
see name

Raitora Kuro Yamiraku

(guest)

Post #10
Heh, I can't wait to see May's Blaziken in action. TEH RAITORA WUV TEH BLAZEY~ :D

Lugia

Post #11
Well, I wanted to say something, and nothing else came to mind ^^;;

Pure Umbreon

Post #12
Hmm… I would really love to see May lose her first battle, though I doubt that will happen.

Would make my day if it happened though :D

Click if you have the time.

shadow_lugia

(guest)

Post #13
Sorry if I'm hallucinating vivid writing in my mind, but I could've sworn that Mark beat her when Dragonite and Tyranitar fought o.O

Butterfree

Post #14
I think Pure Umbreon meant "her first battle" as in "her first preliminary battle in the League", not "the first battle she has ever lost".

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog