Rejoice!

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1

Butterfree

Post #1
I'm writing. I looked at the Quest for the Legends Word document, saw that sentence and was about to bring something else up as usual, but then I suddenly thought, "Hey, I want to write." So I finished that silly sentence and continued. I've written about a page and a half since then.

More significantly, that brings the Quest for the Legends Word document finally past the 500-page mark. Note that not quite all of that is the actual story, since there are notes at the bottom as well as the beginning of the IALCOTN written at the beginning of the document, but it still feels like quite a milestone. :3

COMMENTARY DONE

Christmasmike

(guest)

Post #2
YAAY!

Pure Umbreon

(guest)

Post #3
Whoo! 500 pages! and you are past your writing block (or lack of motivation) ! ^.^ Hope the chapter is soon to follow.

Bellossom Lover

(guest)

Post #4
Yay! Looking forward to the next chapter ^w^ Keep at it~

SilverLatios

(guest)

Post #5
YAY!!!! *party*
I can't wait for the rest of the chapter!!

SlowCrow

Post #6
Awesome as well as expected. Can't say that the block didn't last that long; just over 15 days. I'm predicting a writing spree to come up within 4 days of now, just you wait. :P

Anyway, who wants to break open the Golem pinata? :D

P.S: I've noticed that the responses are getting faster. I think this board is picking up again. All we need now is a slight tug to bring the forums back to life…

-___________- Kaw.

Days without a new chapter: 1 and counting.

opaltiger

Post #7
how many words is that?

Butterfree

Post #8
The current word count of the entire document is 218,349.

COMMENTARY DONE

Bashaken1

(guest)

Post #9
Whoa, that's a lot of words. But I'm glad you finally got past the writer's block(for now). Hopefully we'll see a new chapter soon if you can think of anything else!

Everyone's so happy!

mohamed

(guest)

Post #10
yeah!!! :)

ShinyFroslass

(guest)

Post #11
Keep Writing! I can't wait for the next Chapter!!!>_<

Star

(guest)

Post #12
wow that's allot of pages I'm glad to see your working hard I cant wait for chapter 46, and for that mater the rest of the book keep at it I love what you have written so far!

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog