Speculation of the Next Chapter

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: 1 2 3

Sands Buisle

Post #41
You and the rest of us, Buterfree's probably going to put the Destroyer in the centre of the Effect area in the IALCOTN.

Also, I say that May and Taylor will face each other in the finals, she'll beat three of his super-clones and then he'll trash her with Mewtwo^2.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Scyther

Post #42
I don't have a doubt that something really important will happen during the final battle. Like, not just a battle, something to do with the legendary plot.

Pure Umbreon

Post #43
Ok, so I really am not very good at speculating. Very little of what I have speculated has happened.

I am going out on a limb and saying that May loses her next match, which will tick her off, not being able to face Taylor.

Cue the following chapter a breif summary of Taylor/Robin finals, with May challenging Taylor after the tournament is all over with.

Course, I know I am going to be wrong… but it's what I hope happens! =)

Click if you have the time.

Scyther

Post #44
I PREDICT THAT MAY'S TYRANITAR WILL TALK.

MaxMaxHolly

Post #45
I predict mew is the destroy.

Sands Buisle

Post #46
Mew is the creator, how could he be the destroyer?
I predict that May will battle Taylor around the finals.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

elyvorg

Post #47
I can safely say that chapter 53 will be amazing.

Sad is happy for deep people.

Pure Umbreon

Post #48
Here is my next speculation that will go wrong.

May will go into a depression, and it will take Alan to get her out of it… as for the exciting part… eh, the color dragons happen to be nearby all of a sudden. =D

What? that is what I think (hope) happens.

MaxMaxHolly

Post #49
i think mewtwotwo will help in a legendary capture possibby mew in which case chaletwo will interfere.

Scyther

Post #50
C'mon, May, punch in the face, punch in the face…

SilverLatios47

Post #51
May will go over the line and kill Taylor in his sleep.

JK, of course, but I honestly have no clue of the obvious gaspness that will occur in Chapter 53, because the previous chapter was such a cliffhanger. *drools*

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Pure Umbreon

Post #52
Chapter 54 version of the STWGW (Speculations that will go wrong): May and Mark meet up with Alan, and arrive in the Safari Zone. Taylor's death will be big news… and the Color Dragons are in the Safari Zone… with Mark, May, and Alan all without pokemon due to safari zone restrictions.

Sands Buisle

Post #53
I think that the Warader herd will be in the safari zone.
I just realized that my speculation will come true, Taylor did lose three clones and then win with Mewtwo^2!

Blue Shine

Post #54
Tyler's body will be found, but the authorities will not be able to link Mark and May.

Alan will give May absolute hell when he hears about Tyrannitar killing Taylor

Taylor's Pokemon will be released since he's dead, leaving a high-leveled Mewtwo^2 running rampant without a trainer. Chaos will ensue.

Earthquake :D

Pure Umbreon

Post #55
Wow, did I not post a chapter 55 version of STWGW?

Odd… anyway, chapter 56 version of the STWGW:
A training chapter… Mark and May probably will do several practice battles trying to get their Pokemon ready for battling more of the Color Dragons. To spice things up, a minor character from earlier in the story shows up for some strange reason. My guess will be Victor.

GoldenSteelix

Post #56
Mark will get a new pokemon, May will be depressed, and there might be a big fight between all color dragons- gold one

I don't have a signature here.

Ditto

Post #57
For chapter 64, my guess is that they will encounter the male color dragons, who will in turn viciously attack them due to Dragoreen's presence, and Robin Riverstone (might?) end up hurt/dead.

Pages: 1 2 3

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends