Favorite Battle

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: 1 2 3

Butterfree

Post #1
Geeze, this forum is deader than that Manectric from chapter 34.

So here's a completely random new discussion topic just to bring some of the life that was here before the crash back. What's your favorite battle in the fic, both current versions plus spin-offs?

COMMENTARY DONE

Nostalgia

Post #2
Let's see… my favorite battle…

The Rattata battle in The Original!

Okay, that was a joke. Honestly, I really like all of the Scyther vs. Scizor confrontations.

elyvorg

Post #3
Probably one of the legendary battles for the sheer everything-going-on-at-once factor of them.

The battle with Diana and Victor was nice, though.

Sad is happy for deep people.

Draconid

Post #4
I'm not sure, but if I'd have to choose I'd pick Flora vs. Mark. She was hilarious.^1 8D

Draconid 0&0~

^1: I get so tired of those grass-training flower children. Nice to see one that cusses a lot and isn't an "aromahead."

TexLugia

Post #5
I really liked the Charmander versus Skarmory! Me likes Skarmory… xD

blazheirio889

Post #6
Hmmm, I'd have to say Flora vs Mark. Flora's awesome XD

Sheesh, stupid database wipe >.> I can't remember what was in my signature! Oh well, something new then I guess.

Current quote: I had a dream… I dreamed that I was eating a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

ElectricBejn23

Post #7
Uh, the Charmander vs Skarmory was kinda cool.

darthjarjar

Post #8
for no apparent reason i like the one with carl mark and alan cause mark got owned

Ummmm… So… Yea… Theres a Darthjarjar here now… Soon… All the internet forums will be filled with Darthjarjars…

Zeta Reticuli

Post #9
The one where Alan fights Mark to train before they battle Volcaryu, and it ends in a draw.

Tropiking

Post #10
Yea, I liked that one too. Possibly one of the best battles in the fic. I really got a mental picture of what was happening in the battle. It was really well written.

Mew's Last Chance: The Golden Stone is back. Expect more chapters soon!

Chapter Two Statis: Just getting started

Zzzzzzzzz480

Post #11
I kinda liked the part where I thought Letal was gonna kill herself (in Acaria Gym)(I'm not that big of a fan of Letal). Mark's fight against Ash was also epic. I thought Mark would actually win. And the Suicune fight. I like too many fights…

I do not believe in the rules of Spelling and Grammar.
bat tht dsnt men i wont folow thm neway

Sands Buisle

Post #12
Acaria Gym + Legendery!

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

jokey23

Post #13
My fav is the battle with Suicune. To use a word you seem to use a lot, Butterfree, MORBID!!!!!! :<(
I also thought that the battles the others mentioned were pretty cool. WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE LIKE THE PATHETIC MAY YOU ARE letal? YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE GEEKY ALL-CAPS

Pure Umbreon

Post #14
…. Am I the only one here that really, really liked the Thunderyu battle? The battle made, in my honest opinion, the other two dragon legendary battles kind of bland. =/ Suicune battle was pretty good, but dosen't quite match Thunderyu

Click if you have the time.

Chrom

Post #15
Hmm… I personally enjoyed the Thunderyu battle, as well.

Scyther vs. Nightmare
Jolteon vs. Vibrava
Charmander vs. Skarmory
Mark vs. Alan

Those were all good battles, in my opinion. of course, I'm indecisive, so I'm not going to pick just one.

May the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields,
and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

opaltiger

Post #16
would it be horribly teasing of me to say "the first one in chapter Very Very Long"?

Chrom

Post #17
That narrows our chapter selection down to… half? maybe more?

May the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields,
and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Butterfree

Post #18
I think he means chapter 46. :P (Yes, he's read the first half of it.)

COMMENTARY DONE

SlowCrow

Post #19
-_- Oh, that's not very fair, Butterfree. Why does he get first dibs? </jealousness>

-___________- Kaw.

Days without a new chapter: 1 and counting.

Butterfree

Post #20
Because he's been betaing my chapters and giving opinions on things for a while? I do it to get his advice, not just to give him extra privileges, you know.

Also because he's an actual friend whom I have known for years and met in real life, which puts him at least a bit above the average reader in terms of how much I'd trust him not to go blabbering it to everybody.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: 1 2 3

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends