One legend

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1

Dynastyphoenix

Post #1
When the earth was still young, nothing but another empty rock in space, vast,windless, and lifeless. But, a star collided with this rock, and in it was water and oxygen. There was only a little, but is was enough to start life, soon giving the earth it's bright green and blue. The pokemon soon came from the life the star gave, and the ones that grew closest to the star were more powerful (soon to be called legendary pokemon) and soon realized the star had huge power in it. A war soon came, but it was short lived before the creatures wanted peace. Th legendaries divided the star, which seemed to be living, but they did not, nor could not know, that it was a part of a greater being………..

Okay, let me sort things out. first THE HIGHER BEING IS NOT ARCEUS. Also this is my first prolouge and my first fanfic, so please dont be too harsh.

Sands Buisle

Post #2
That's a good begining! Can't wait to find out more!

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

MaxMaxHolly

Post #3
This looks cool waiting for more.

JayzPF

Post #4
The first sentence does not make sense, but great prologue overall.

Thas right. C;
l
V

wolfnkitty

Post #5
can we become our own trainers in this fourn to go wit da story?

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction