THE DESTROYER!......?

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: 1 2 3

Sands Buisle

Post #21
You know, we don't even know if the destroyer is a living being, it could be the planet itself! Or a rock.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Scytherian Poetry

Post #22
How would that make for an interesting story?
"Hey, guys, turns out that the Destroyer is the entire freakin' planet. Soooooo…. Have fun with that."
"Damn, i didn't bring my Black Materia."
"Well, we're screwed."
… The end.

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Sands Buisle

Post #23
I was just pointing it out, besides, the whole idea of the quest is to stop the legendarys being affected, they aren't trying to stop the destroyer.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Post #24
It's going to be something easy to see but impossible to guess. Someone who's been there all along, but we would never suspect them. Someone who's been sitting there in the back of our minds, an enigma, a persona, a-
Why did that come out sounding like a Heavy Metal song?

Alder

Post #25
Chaletwo and Molzapart could be collaborating, or one of them tricking the other one, to gather all of the legendaries in one place, then destroy them all at once. Also the Mew theory, just because it's the sort of plot twist one would come to expect.

I don't think Mewtwo2 counts as a legendary.

Waraider is also a plausible idea, btu mostly because we have no idea what he's like. The logic flaw here is that Waraider travels with a herd, which doesn't make him teh most obvious choice for one that could DESTROY US ALL and whatnot.

It could always be one that's been captured, i.e. Hoenn legendary or Suicune/Entei, but I'd think that it would be one that could still be a plot element, and perhaps one we don't think about too much, like one of the Waraider herd besides Waraider, or one of the less-known Color Dragons.

Butterfree

Post #26
Mewtwo^2 does count as a legendary for the purposes of the War.

COMMENTARY DONE

Alder

Post #27
For serious? That means that all of the other legendary clones count as well, right? So it could just as well be Raitwo, especially if Trever (I think that's his name, the clone kid) is no longer their registered Trainer…

Butterfree

Post #28
Yes, all the legendary clones count (though Raitwo, being a Raichu clone and not a legendary one, is hardly relevant). However, it would be a bit hard for one of them to be the Destroyer, considering Rick didn't create them until a few years ago.

COMMENTARY DONE

Alder

Post #29
My bad, thought it was Raikou. It's been a while.

Sands Buisle

Post #30
the destroyer doesn't need all of the legendarys in one place, and he doesn't destroy them, you're saying things that are clearly not true, according to mew/chaletwo.

Butterfree

Post #31
He wasn't suggesting the Destroyer is trying to do that; he was suggesting maybe Molzapart and Chaletwo are trying to do that.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #32
oh, I thought he was suggesting one of them was the destroyer, and what does that question have to do with the destroyer?

Karpi2

Post #33
So I thought I had a good idea going…

Mitch tries to pass himself off as older than he actually is, so I thought "what if he doesn't age?"

If the destroyer was a human, they would have to be non-aging, otherwise it wouldn't make sense.

But then I noticed you gave Mitch a backstory from when he was 10 on his character biography page, and I was just like "damn."

Anyone else have any Destroyer-related experiences to share?

Kevin

Post #34
I think either Ash or Alan is the destroyer. Probably Alan.

I know neither of them are very old, but I'm thinking more along the lines of a continually reincarnating Destroyer that may or may not even know that they are the Destroyer.

Shadow Serenity

Post #35
….Isn't the destroyer a Legendary Pokemon? >_>

Or have I been missing something this entire story?

Sands Buisle

Post #36
We weren't given any clues about the destroyer, it could be anything.

Scytherian Poetry

Post #37
What if the Destroyer is EVERYTHING?

Butterfree

Post #38
:O WHAT A TWEEST

COMMENTARY DONE

Karpi2

Post #39
It could be May I suppose, if for no other reason than the simple irony that while Mark and Chaletwo couldn't figure out who it was, she was just there the whole time.

But wait! This isn't just a crack theory! May being the Destroyer could represent the destruction of bonds between a pokemon and its trainer.

I swear I think too much about this…

Scytherian Poetry

Post #40
I agree. May could be in the motions of a Heel Face Turn, going to work on the good ship Destroyer.
On a more well-thought-out note, the Destroyer could be more than one thing, working together to suck power out of legendaries.

Pages: 1 2 3

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends