Characters you miss.

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: 1

Sands Buisle

Post #1
Basiclly post any characters who died/ left the fic (most likely) forever.

I'm gonna miss Tyranitar, But not Taylor.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Xeiashi Zakaris

Post #2
agreed, Tyranitar will be missed. When it happens, I'm going to miss Letaligon as well.

Also, it stinks that Robert Witham is only in that one chapter. -I think?-

hopefully he makes a cameo in an earlier part of the IALCOTN.

whoo…I'm insecure…though I'm not sure about the resentful part

Steele

Post #3
Bye Tyranitar… ;_; My second favorite charecter left… bye TYRANITAR! ;_; T_T

…Taylor might be a cheatin' little bastard, but I'll miss him the same.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

SilverLatios47

Post #4
I love Tyranitar's messed up logic, and things don't seem very right with Taylor not heckling them, just being a squished pile of…Taylor. With something like this happening, it makes me think that something HUGE for the legendary plot will unravel…*cough,*wairaiderheardandorcolordragons, *cough*
I'll miss Letaligon's acute May-ness.

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

SadisticTyphlosion

Post #5
I MISS TYRANITAR. LIKE FUCKIN' HELL.

…Plus, he never gave me a hug on the "Ask the Characters" thingy. :(

I'm the same person as "Raitora Kuro Yamiraku" on the Quest Blog comments, BTW.

Scytherian Poetry

Post #6
I miss Mitch. And Sparky.

Oh, and Tyranitar probably returns when they need him most. Like…
"Hey! That Waraider is psychic!" "Damn, we need Tyranitar!" "rawr" "hey, it's tyranitar!" and tyranitar finally accepts a hug, and the world is happy. That would be my perfect ending to the fic.

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Pure Umbreon

Post #7
Does anyone remember Monarking? I don't know the future, but I imagine his one time appearance will remain just that. He was such a cool character in my opinion.

Click if you have the time.

ShinyRedEon =D

Post #8
tyranitar *sobs* lapras *sobs* legaltalion (if she does) *sobs* :{

I am ShinyRedGlaceon.

SadisticTyphlosion

Post #9
"Does anyone remember Monarking? I don't know the future, but I imagine his one time appearance will remain just that. He was such a cool character in my opinion." ~Pure Umbreon

Me, as well. That scene kind of felt magical with Monarking; if it were just a Milotic, or something, I really wouldn't have felt as strong of a connection to the scene.

I'm the same person as "Raitora Kuro Yamiraku" on the Quest Blog comments, BTW.

SilverLatios47

Post #10
Monarking just had this presence, you know? Just like a big, enormous ocean dragon. Even though his appearance was so short, I fell in love with my mental image of him and the name. Monarking. *shudders pleasantly* I want to draw him naow. :0

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Steele

Post #11
Oh, and Tyranitar probably returns when they need him most. Like…
"Hey! That Waraider is psychic!" "Damn, we need Tyranitar!" "rawr" "hey, it's tyranitar!" and tyranitar finally accepts a hug, and the world is happy. That would be my perfect ending to the fic.

…but that will never happen because Butterfree likes to make us cry about losing our beautiful dinosaurs that don't like hugs even though we offer rewards. (Cookie, Tyranitar? All you have to do is gimme a hugggg~)

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

blackespeon

Post #12
I liked Taylor, TQFTL needs an uber person that can do everything. D:<

Flygon

Post #13
I miss Taylor D: I thought he was kinda funny…
Wierd, I know, but very true. *snifflez*

Hatch my egg or ELSE. >:3
Can't? MAKE AN ACCOUNT.
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/IFZT2FvrzGuD0FuQc

Alder

Post #14
I miss Lapras, honestly. She made for good dialogue.

Tyranitar, while awesome, honestly should be left in the wild imo. It was a really well-planned, surprise ending, what with his first words being what May had always taught him, having looked up to May for so long, and May releasing him when he only tried to please her. If he came back, it wouldn't make much sense.

Still, he will be missed.

opaltiger

Post #15
Mitch. Need more clues.

Everglider

Post #16
I'll miss Lapras, just 'cause I liked her. No particular reason.

In memory of the poor Sealeo that my brother evolved…I'm so sorry! I never should have let him make you into an ugly Walrein!

Sapph

Post #17
Letaligon

Chirrio

Post #18
I miss Rob, maybe lots of people antagonize him, but as you start knowing Scyther (thanks to a Scyther's story) you stick to Rob and realise he is only a good person who will do everything to complete it's objectives. If you ask me, I also got mad looking for Mew when I was completing the national dex, that BTW I already completed.

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends