A month already?

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1 2

Butterfree

Post #1
Well. Um, I suppose I should fill you in. I've written something like half a page since last time and I've got the plot stuff down, so it's just finding the time and motivation to finish writing it. Today I randomly started writing a one-shot, which I think I'll try to finish over the next few days, but I have plenty of Christmas break to get bored and poke myself into writing the chapter. So yeah.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pure Umbreon

Post #2
I am interested in the one shot, and I don't even know what it's about yet! =D

Click if you have the time.

ShadowDusk

Post #3
cool glad your getting along with the chapter!

Shadow "the GhostGirl"

InnerDemon

Post #4
Ahh third comment. Dam you Umbreon and my obsession with Starcraft mapmaking!
Buttt on the other hand :). Take your time Butterfreee!
Also… :0. Gonna give us a teaser on the one-shot? :)

To Steele : I beat you >:).

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Steele

Post #5
Oh Sh*t. I will get you…… Someday…. So, could you at least give us the genre of the one-shot? Comedy, maybe? Or is that too much?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #6
It's horror, actually. Kind of.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #7
Hmm…….Wierd……

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Kitsune

(guest)

Post #8
Pokemon-related?

InnerDemon

Post #9
I love horror! I hope it's scary and involves a certain person with a metallic-based name dying.

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Butterfree

Post #10
Yes, Pokémon-related. No, it does not involve any character you know.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #11
*Steaming with fury* I hope it involves a person owning 'Embraing Destiny' dying! And I hope Demon gets killed!

Shpewn

(guest)

Post #12
Ooh, I like horror. Also, feel free to take your time; I've found six-month breaks can help my writing process. =P

…That may be why I don't post my stuff on the Internet.

InnerDemon

Post #13
How dare you Steele! I demand you an I start a fighting thread in which we both argue our cases and Pokemon! That way… we won't spam this thread with useless crap!

You make the thread >:). I'm too lazy/

Butterfree

Post #14
He attempted to start that thread the other day, and it was deleted for violating the one rule: this forum is for discussing The Quest for the Legends, not for two members who have established a rivalry between themselves to take up space squabbling with one another.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #15
Eh, just go to some useless website, or one that doesn't check for spam very often. Maybe IGN. But I would have to register…. Or just wait till' I master HTML. I am attempting to learn it, and I might eventually get a site going.

InnerDemon

Post #16
xD. Haha. I'm fine with waiting and you should respect the rules Steele >:(.

Butterfree

Post #17
Since people seem to have expressed an interest, I might as well note that the one-shot is five pages so far and I'd estimate it's about halfway done.

COMMENTARY DONE

InnerDemon

Post #18
Whooo :). I'm so ready for this one-shot :0. I'm deprived of Pokemon right now.

Sands Buisle

Post #19
I don't like horror much.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #20
Well, it's not exactly horror - it's not gory or anything. More mildly creepy, though it sort of depends on what you find creepy. And I make no sense and should stop blathering.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: 1 2

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog