Mark and May

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: 1 2 3

ivymeleon

Post #1
Do you think that Mark and May will, at some point, fall in love with each other?
Are they already in love?

Steele

Post #2
No. Maybe. May and Alan would be more likely. Mark and May err……. Aren't right for each other.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

InnerDemon

Post #3
That's so true :). I seriously doubt they'll fall in love. EVER :).
Butterfree : "But at least my twelve-year-olds aren't falling in TRUE LOVE OMG."

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Steele

Post #4
Opaltiger "Yet."

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

InnerDemon

Post #5
InnerDemon : Stop quoting or die >:). You non-licensed fool. Only I'm allowed quoting privileges!

Blue Shine : I personally give Butterfree the credibility of a writer to end it less predictably. (For that "Yet" :))

P.S. - Butterfree : Geeze, this forum is deader than that Manectric from chapter 34.

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Steele

Post #6
Just shut the F#%& Up already!
Here's a comment You should know from my fic.
"I'm an Idiot."
And here's one from you.
"Dedicated to Steele."
Ooh…..you honor me….
And here's one from DGF!
"I'M NOT A STALKER IF THAT'S WHAT YOUR ASKING!"
And here's one from
*Three hours later*
And here's one I provoked from Butterfree!
" :p In english? If anything probably "Goddamn""
So without further ado, and without a moment to spare, after reciting 5,000 ceramonial comments I reserve the right to comment. (Although it is illegal cause' I don't have a liscense! Take that stupid police! Oh F%#$ the FBI. Gotta go. :p ^_^

InnerDemon

Post #7
Ahh! You have slain me with your massive words. I mean "ceramonial" and "stalker" and "Dedicated"?! You have the biggest vocabulary ever!
But! I have the power of Demon behind me.
Demon - "I love you InnerDemon. I love you."
And a quote from Charlie the Unicorn - "Quick! Grab onto our tongues!"
Woot. This proves the existence that unicorns are real You however, are not. :).

Sands Buisle

Post #8
Stop reposting the same thing, Innerdemon!

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Steele

Post #9
What the hell? I am too real! I also have much larger words such as: Platotudinous, Czechaslovokian,
and Supercalafragilisticexpealadocios.
And in case you forgot, you gave Demon to ME! You have no Demon power backing you up!
Demon use Maximize! Who's laughing now! ME! And here is MY quote from charlie the unicorn! "They took my Kidneys!"
And here's one from Is It a Good Idea to Microwave this?
"Nobody likes roasted nuts!"

opaltiger

Post #10
Czechaslovokian

You have no idea how much I just burst out laughing.

Steele

Post #11
A lot?

InnerDemon

Post #12
Ahh sorry SSB! My lagginess was killing me. Slowly and surely.
You only believe you are real! That's how great I've created you. Those words are smaller than your existence!
And nope, I simply lent Demon to you. I still own bragging rights and copyrights. Demon loves me only! Who's laughing now! ME! Here's a quote from .Hack//GU//Rebirth courtesy of Haseo : YOU BASTARDDD!!!!!

Steele

Post #13
GU!!! Gonzaga? Stupid Bi%#$, GU Rules! Also from Charlie the Unicorn.
"What happened to my horn? What good does this do for anyone? Oh look, my kidney."
Plus an extra.
"Shun the non-believer! SHUN!"
And I have the power of Will!
Name: Will/Unknown Species
Type: Reverse Electromagnetic (Which means he is immune to everything)
Moves: All of them, plus unclassified ones and wierd ones like Maximize, Super Stomp, ect.
A creature created by an idiotic pokémon addict to defeat a member of the forum.
Hieght: 1,000 FEET TALL!?
Wieght: To many numbers to put here.
AND STEELE SHALL CLAIM VICTORY!
*MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF CHEERING!*
AND THAT MAN IS A
*CENSORED* (For three minutes)
The crowd had dropped jaws.
And I am still real!
TAKE THAT YOU BASTARD!

Pure Umbreon

Post #14
Can this topic actually… you know… get back ON topic? No, Mark and May are not in love, nor will ever be.

Click if you have the time.

Steele

Post #15
Why do I have to keep telling people to SHUT THE F#$% UP!
Alright, Mark is cool and treats his pokemon with respect, May is an Idiot who thinks only of winning and treats her pokemon badly, and is COMPLETELY self-centered. They should not fall in love, and I doubt they ever will.
There, we are back on topic.
To InnerDemon: You are still a (CENSORED)

InnerDemon

Post #16
I'm sexy. Steele is not. End of topic :).
And sorry Umbreon (God great looking Pokemon by the way). Mark and May are completely incompatible. Like me and Steele. Every time we clash, we fight, and I always end up on top >:).

Steele

Post #17
No you don't! I'm on Mt. Everest right now! :p
And I hate to admit it but I am not sexy……): ;_;
Steele "I rule. You do not. Will beats Demon 3-0."
Oh the Mark and the May….
Still on topic!

InnerDemon

Post #18
I'm on Mount Saint Helens… Oh crap I'm screwed.
InnerDemon : "Demon wins the battle again! 9670-0 to Will!"
Steele : "Oh the Mark and the May….
Still on topic!"

"Reading Aid"
"Oh an astonishing blow by Demon to Will!" The commenter exclaims simply tickled pink. "Followed up by a Shadower Ball than usual! Demon is grinding Will to the ground!"
"Shut your trap before I shut it for you!" Growls Demon from the court.
"At last! An opening!" Will shrieks a battlecry and charges in with a Sky Uppercut.
"I don't think so!" Demon yells and disappears only to be replaced by a small cute Demon doll.
"Oh! A Substitution of great timing by Demon!" yells the commentator, obviously not taking the hint.
A great roar echoes around the arena "I told you to shut up!" Demon roared in rage, appearing suddenly next to the commentator, frying him with a combination of Fire Blast, Hydra Pump, Solarbeam, Thunder, and Earthquake. The commentator falls on the floor, fainted not dead. "Now Will! It's your turn! Dieeee!" Demon jumps from the stands, landing nimbly on the arena ground, sending pulses of purple psych to Will; a Psychic.
"I cannot lose!" Will yells and the audience cheers. "Time for a move I've hidden up obviously made up my sleeve! Psyfisskybeam!" (Psywave, Fissure, Sky Attack, Hyper Beam). A wave of pure white energy flows from Will's demonic horns and toward Demon.
"You call that a move?!" Demon yells before being blasted off his feet. Struggling back up, he points a claw toward Demon. "You're so dead." "QuickHydSpin!" (Quick Attack, Hydra Spin [Modified version of Hydro Pump and Fire Spin]).
"Nooooooooo! I cannot lose!" Will screams fading into dust on the spot from the super godly attack.
"Another win for me." Demon states to the cheering crowd teleporting to the door.

Yeah what?! My reading aid rocks. GG Steele.

Steele

Post #19
If you forgot, Will is built of Reverse Electro magnetic waves, not average electromagnetic waves, protoplasmic waves, or plasmic waves, making anything less then a blast from a powerful enetity harmless. But even 5,000 enetitys could not defeat him.
And also Mt. Saint Helens? Do you live in Washington? I live in Idaho!
O.K. maybe I should not have publisized that……-__- Silly me….
Now there will be stalkers! The pressure! I can't take it! WAAAA! ;_;

Scyther

Post #20
Is it exacley nessary to bring up the thing about the stalker again? That was really embarresing, and my parents found it and grounded me.

Pages: 1 2 3

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends