Lazing along

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1 2

Butterfree

Post #1
Chapter 51 is… in progress, but I haven't been in much of a writing mood as of late. And I still need to smooth out the details of that plot point. I've more or less decided that something regarding the same thing in an earlier chapter cannot possibly make sense, so I think there will have to be something of a retcon, which is kind of annoying.

Then there's Buffy, which if you haven't seen the main site is my latest obsession. Yeah, I'm going to be watching that for a while.

NaNoWriMo is… not going, unfortunately. There is an irritating amount of stuff I need to do for that story before I can really write it, and then I just sort of didn't bother when it started. Plus, as I said, not much of a writing mood.

Though I really need to write more Morphic.

COMMENTARY DONE

elyvorg

Post #2
I agree wholeheartedly with the last sentence.

:3

Sad is happy for deep people.

Pure Umbreon

Post #3
As do I, elyvorg. =D

Click if you have the time.

Sands Buisle

Post #4
Me two!

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Steele

Post #5
Me three! But still, I am waiting for TQFTL. Last night I dreamt that the military thought Mark was evil, so they attempted to kill him, but only succeeded in killing his pokemon. The weird part is in the dream I WAS MARK! I later woke up in cold sweat. Maybe it's an issue I have. Just keep writing. I'm DYING for the next chapter.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

InnerDemon

Post #6
Ahh fifth comment >:(.
Me Four? :)
Steele. Your weird.
We can wait Butterfreee! Take as long as needed. But no too long… :)

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Shpewn

(guest)

Post #7
That happens to me too. Sometimes, when I'm writing a story, I'll just be in a non-writing mood for a looooooooong time. And then six months later I'll find the incomplete story and keep working on it. =P

Kitsune

(guest)

Post #8
Me five =D
Take as much time as you need on TQftL, okay, Miss Butterfree? Just… just not too long. Then it'll just be annoying…

opaltiger

Post #9
Clearly none of you read George R.R. Martin.

Five years and counting!

Kitsune

(guest)

Post #10
…I just looked him up on Wikipedia and I still don't get it. D="

opaltiger

Post #11
# A Feast for Crows (2005)
# A Dance with Dragons (forthcoming)

Okay, fine, four years.

Butterfree

Post #12
That said, in his case you're waiting for entire books, not individual chapters.

COMMENTARY DONE

opaltiger

Post #13
Details.

ShadowDusk

Post #14
that's all right take your time.

Shadow "the GhostGirl"

Dark Umbreon

Post #15
Love the story. I'm gonna read them again. I wish I could write like that :P

Anyway, take your time :3

Commonly know as: Tycser :3

>Dream Team<
Umbreon, Flygon, Lucario, Butterfree, Porygon-Z, Houndoom

Pure Umbreon

Post #16
^ Woah, I have an inverse on the forums! Well, not quite an inverse, but close enough. =D

Click if you have the time.

Steele

Post #17
Eeveeloution names make up for probably 50% of names. I even had to insult a 'ShadowUmbreon' on youtube a coupla' days ago.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

blazer

(guest)

Post #18
when are you going to write more morphic? i liked it and i want to see what happens to the slugma morph

Butterfree

Post #19
I write Morphic when I'm in the mood to write Morphic. Rest assured that it will be continued and finished, but I can't tell you when that will be.

COMMENTARY DONE

<Night SHADE>

(guest)

Post #20
I WANT MORPHIC!
…Although I think it best not to rush you. Rushing reduces quality.

Pages: 1 2

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog