Pokemon Mystery Dungeon! Explorers of Radiation! Team R.A.P.

Forum Index - Back to Your Own Fanfiction

Pages: 1 2

InnerDemon

Post #21
Woah. Chubby Pokemon :]. Keep up the good work SSB!

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Sands Buisle

Post #22
Some of you may have thought this fic is dead, but its not! Soon I shall add another chapter, and I'm going to put in a 5th generation pokemon in it!

Also, an R.A.P. Snorlax would eat about 5200-5850 pounds a day, more if he's active on that day.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Steele

Post #23
Holy crap. A Snorlax doesn't even weight that much!

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Sands Buisle

Post #24
an R.A.P. weighs more than normal, but not that much, they waste more energy than normal pokemon, you'll get more info later on in the story.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Steele

Post #25
Oh, well, still a lot. A Snorlax weighs a little over 1000 pounds. I still think it's weird. How can they even FIND that much food? Or do they eat the dirt around them like a Larvitar?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Sands Buisle

Post #26
Exactly why there aren't any R.A.P. Snorlaxs, and if there were, what carrier do you think they'll pursue?

Steele

Post #27
Taste tester? And It's "Career," just so you know.

Sands Buisle

Post #28
It says in the fic "Most adult R.A.P.s are thieves", what I'm saying basically is that it'll be a thief, and you're asking questions which will be answered much later

Sands Buisle

Post #29
Chapter 4
An Ariados was crawling along the ceiling of a cave, he was scuttling over a yellow rock jutting out of the ceiling when he heard voices, “He’s here!" Said a male voice.
"Then let's get him!" Said a female voice, too late did he realise what was happening, the rock began to move, knocking him off, a powerful blow from a rock on the back knocked him down to the ground. When the dust cleared, he saw a large yellow bird like Pokémon, it carried a large brown bag on its back right next to its large yellow head, he gazed at the giant, sharp teeth that filled the creature’s mouth. The Aerodactyl placed a clawed foot that was almost half his size on his back, pushing more purple blood out of his wound, as the R.A.P. shifted, the Ariados saw a purple smudge on one of its wings. "How should we carry him?" It asked in the male voice he heard earlier.
"We'll fly out with you carrying him with your feet."Said the female voice he heard earlier.
"Goodbye, Critter Valley!" Yelled another female with enthusiasm. After they took off, Ariados saw a sandy brown Buisle and a green Amphish riding on the Aerodactyl's back, 'who are they?' He wondered.

===============================================================================

The team handed over the criminal and got their reward; an egg!"BZZT! BZZT! THANK YOU FOR CATCHING ARIADOS! BZZT! BZZT! YOU MAY ONE DAY BE AS GOOD AS YOUR BROTHERS! BZZT! BZZT!" Buzzed Magnzone.
"That Ariados was an easy capture!" Smiled Solar, switching her dark vile flower with a pink rose.
"Yeah! 20 points for that wimp! At this rate, we'll be Master Rank before you know it!" Agreed SandStorm, They just finished catching their second outlaw, which resulted in the completion of their second mission.
"Now don't get cocky," Warned Tsunami," There are many more outlaws more powerful than him."
"Yeah, and they'll kick your sorry butts!" Exclaimed Vortex, treasuring the thought.
"Now well done you three." Said Chatot, sensing a fight, SSB shot a stare at Vortex, "Now, I suggest that you go and explore the town."Once the R.A.P. trio left the guild, the two Buisles, Chatot and Tsunami all looked at Vortex.
"What?" He asked when he realised that they were waiting for him to say something, “Its true."
"True or not, you should stop acting like a jerk towards them! So who cares if they're R.A.P.s! Cut them some slack!" They yelled at him.

==========================================================================

"OK, so where should we go first?" Asked Solar, they were walking through the town, looking at the shops, they normally didn't go to this part of town because of the explorer teams, but now that they were of them, they felt safer.
“How about we go put this egg at the Blissey’s Nursery?” suggested Thunder.
“Good idea,” Said SSB as they walked into town, “I think we should introduce ourselves to the other shopkeepers, so they won’t freak out.” They walked up to a large building that said; ‘Blissey’s Nursery’. They walked up to the desk,”Hello, we would like to deposit this egg please.”SSB said.
“Well, hel-“Blissey started, but stopped when she saw the team, Thunder raised their explorer badge to show to Blissey, when she saw it, she sighed with relief. “Hello there,” She continued, “You must be the new R.A.P. rescue team I’ve heard about.”
“Yes, we are.” Confirmed Solar cheerfully, her pink rose was already starting to turn green.
“Well then, we should open you an account here, now shouldn’t we? I’ll need your Explorers badge for this,” Thunder dropped the badge onto the desk, Blissey then scanned it with a scanner that was connected to her computer, ”There you go,” She said, handing them their badge, ”Now, every time you come to collect or deposit an egg, you must show me your badge, and I’ll put it into the computer! Now, can you please hand me the egg?” SSB handed her the egg, “Now, once it hatches, I’ll notify you the next time you’ll pass here, once it is old enough to fight, you’ll be able to take it into your team, these are artificial eggs, so these Pokémon grow fast, thank you for using Blissey’s Nursery, I hope to see you soon!”
“See ya’!” The three said as they exited.

=========================================================================

A couple of hours later, they went to Zorua’s Evolution shop to see an old friend.
“Welcome to Zorua’s Evolution shop, how may I help you?” Greeted them an enthusiastic Zorua.
“Hia, Zorua!” They said.
“Well, I’ll be! SandStorm! Solar! Thunder! How have you been? Good to see ya’! Now look at you! All grown up Explorers now!” He said happily.
“Wow there, Zorua! Don’t get over excited! Sure its been a while, but you are seriously over excited!” Said SandStorm.
“Its sure been a while. Still having a rough time controlling the demand for your stones?” Asked Solar.
“You haven’t the slightest idea! My employees are all on vacation, I don’t have the time or the money to hire new ones.” Said Zorua, after he got over the excitement of seeing his old friends, he really did look tired.
“Well, maybe we could come and help you every once in a while?” Suggested Thunder.
“That’s a great idea!” Exclaimed SandStorm.
“You’d really take your time and help me?” Asked Zorua.
“Sure, we can even make it a game! We’ll see urm, what will we do?” Asked Solar, embarrassed by the fact that she was clueless about the nature of the job.
“Well, you can organise the items on the shelves and pick up the delivery.” Said Zorua after a moment of thinking.
“All right then! We can see how many items we organised and how fast we got the delivery! We’ll keep on trying to beat our high score!” Exclaimed Solar.
“Sounds good.” Approved SSB, and the others agreed.

————————————————————————–

Well, what do you think?
Now, for those who don’t understand why they didn’t visit Zorua at the shop, that’s like asking why a criminal didn’t visit the donut shopkeeper when the area is filled with police officers! This is also the first time I wrote a chapter on word.

Steele

Post #30
Oooh. Nice. But I hate Zorua and Zoroark with all my heart. Oh, I did find only one error:
over exited!
Should be "over excited!"

Good job, I'm still reading, just so you know that you're not the only one here!

MaxMaxHolly

Post #31
This story rules,i wouldn't be suprised if this was in one of the next games

Sands Buisle

Post #32
I'll post the next chapter as near as possible to April fools day, you'll see that that's a sensible time to post it.

[EDIT]: Unfortunately there were several mood killers along the way, and chapter 53 got me too busy barfing.

Sands Buisle

Post #33
Chapter 5

When they exited the shop, they found a crowd of Pokémon has gathered around the shop, forming a circle. “Why do you think they’re surrounding the shop?” Amphish asked SSB.
“I don’t know,” She answered, surveying the by standers, “But most of them are Explorers.”
“You sure?” Asked Thunder.
“Positive.” She replied. Then a Buneary exited the shop, looked at them, and fled in terror, the Explorers let her pass. “I think that they see three troublesome R.A.P.s, a Buisle, an Amphish and an Aerodactyl.”
“Oh boy,” Said Thunder, “This is not good, definitely, not good!”
A Scyther separated from the crowd,” Hey, you three!” He shouted, pointing a scythe at them,”You R.A.P.s aren’t welcome here!” The others shouted their agreements.
“We are Explorers too! We have as much right to be here as any of you!” SSB yelled in retaliation, holding up their badge.
“You can’t be Explorers!” Yelled one Explorer.
“Yeah, they probably stole that badge!” Yelled another. The other Explorers yelled agreements and insults until the Scyther raised a scythe to silence them, he had a scar running through his eye, what was in there was obviously a replacement, so he could still see in three dimensions, he looked familiar for some reason. “Explorers, you say? How about we settle it this way; we duel, you beat me in a duel, we don’t attack, you lose, the three of you don’t return without Wigglytuff to confirm your story, deal?”
“Deal!” Said SSB, extending the fins on her arms into long blades curling back towards her shoulders.
“Wh-where did you learn Glacial Blade?” Stammered the Scyther. SSB just charged, he barely had time to block it with his Scythe when she hit him with enough power to push him back and disturb his balance, she kept hitting him time after time, quick and powerful strikes, this reminded him of his training sessions with his teacher…

—————————————————

The Scyther was dueling a Buisle which was using Glacial Blade (the Buisle was also very similar to SSB), they were in the midst of a battle, the Buisle was also using techniques similar to those of SandStorm, the Scyther appeared to be new at dueling since he was slow and sluggish, the Buisle kept on hitting him and blocking his blows with very little effort.
“Come on, Scare, you’ve got to do better than that!” Said the Buisle, dealing a blow very close to where Scare’s scar will later be…

—————————————————

We return to the present where Scare and SSB are pushing away to catch their breath, SSB looked less hurt but far more tired, “Man, you’re good.” Said Scare, “For a girl.”
“Very funny,” Panted SSB,” You’re not bad yourself!”
Scare charged forward to attack, scythes at the side, SSB raised her right scythe up to block his as he lifted them both up to slash at her shoulders, she blocked easily and slashed at his side with her remaining blade, he staggered back.
“How did you know how to block?” He asked, surprised by how she predicted the blow.
“You Scyther are so predictable!” She said, “You always charge like that. It’s easy.”
With that, she charged, she was so fast that Scare had no time to react; her blade sank deeply into his thick chest armor, all the way to the skin, he cried in pain as she jerked it out, bluish-dark blood gushed out of the wound, he retaliated by kicking her back, he took deep breaths to steady himself, his mind wandered back to his masters dueling sessions…

—————————————————

We see them again, they are both far more skilled now, they slash at each other, each blocking the other, yet again Scare is falling behind, he appears to be trying to coat his scythes with ice in a Glacial Blade, but only bits at a time, making his scythe look broken, they continue for a while until they seem to tire, they both sit down, exhausted, “You’re getting good, Scare.” Said the Buisle, gasping for breath.
“Thank you, master, but I’m still not as good as you!” Replied Scare.
“Tsunami?” Comes a new, squeaky, female voice.
“Yes, what is it sis?” Asked the still-Buisle Tsunami.
“Would you like some milk and cookies? Mom and I just made a bunch of Coco-Desert ones.” Asked the voice, belonging to a small, young, female Buisle, she had a scar down her neck at both sides of her body Scare was examining them when…

—————————————————

THUNK!

Scare is sent flying off towards the barricade of Pokémon, falling at the feet of a Pinsir.
“Dude! You, like, totally phased out! She was waiting for you to attack, but when you didn’t, she got bored and knocked you back! What happened back there? Your brain went on vacation or something?” Asked the Pinsir. Indeed, SSB was standing where Scare was a moment ago, looking quite bored, he examined the scars she had, he was certain that he just saw her in his flashback, but she couldn’t be…
“Come on already! Either you fight or you forfeit! But don’t just stand there!” She yelled, clearly ticked off. He charged at her.
SSB was very powerful, and her moves were very similar to those of Tsunami, he was sure of his suspicion now, so what were they fighting for? Just as he was planning on calling it truce, she managed to knock him down, putting her blade to his throat.
”I win.” She said, there was an awkward silence; Scare was the best dueler present, if he couldn’t beat her, how could they?
“I challenge you to a duel, Buisle!” Came a voice out of nowhere, everyone turned to look at the new comer, a few fangirls shrieked, by standers gasped, everyone was shocked, just when they needed him, the best dueler in the last millennium has arrived; Tsunami!

SSB was shocked, why was Tsunami challenging her? Then she saw a smug on his face, looks like this was going to be one big prank!

—————————————————

Meanwhile, a Gligar was watching the duel from the top of a tree, it was eating an egg, other egg shalls were scattered around him, only one egg remained untouched.

"This is really interesting," He said as he was gulping down the last bits of his egg," But I'd better get back to the boss." He picked up the egg and took off.'I wonder why one of the eggs tasted funny' He thought 'Meh, its probably nothing'.

—————————————————

The Gligar flew into a cavern, illuminated only by the setting sun, "I have brought back the egg, master, I wish for my reward!" He yelled into the darkness.
The huge shape of a pokemon appeared, the newcomer roared in the same voice heard at Swamp Cavern; "Kadabra, check if this is the right egg and report back, and give the Gligar his reward." A Kadabra wearing a scientist lab coat used its psycic abylities to make the exchange, then went to check the egg. The giant creature then turns back to the Gligar, "Wait here, I want to make sure you brought me the right egg, I hope you did, for your sake."
"Yes sir." Wimpered the Gligar.
"Sir!" Said the Kadabra, it came back holding the egg,"The analysis shows that this is a Nidoran egg."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Roard the pokemon in fury, "GLIGAR! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"
"I-I s-stopped o-on the w-way f-for lunch," Mumbled the Gligar, "I raided a Nidoran nest, I must have ate the wrong egg by acc-"
"ENOUGH!" Roared the giant," If you would have stolen the wrong egg it would have been forgivable, but eating it!? Impossible! Now we have to locate another one! Do you understand?"
"Yes, master" Answered the terrified pokemon, shivering," I won'y fail you again, master."
"No, You won't"
"So you trust me?"
"No, I don't"
"But-"
"You won't fail me again," He said, looking his servant straight in the eyes, they were begging him pathetically," Because you'll be dead!"
"No!" Yelled the Gligar in fear, he took to the air and fled towards the door, its master snickered.

—————————————————

He flew as fast as he could, his life depended on it, he didn't look back until he heard his previous master roar. He risked looking back, he saw a beam of energy flying towards him, he tried to speed up his flight, but he couldn't make it. 'Back then, I thought those eggs will be for free,' He thought as the beam closed around him,' but now I see the prise; my life.' and he was consumed by the beam.

—————————————————

The monster serveyed the charred corpse of his servant. "Mesha!" He called.
"Yes, master?" A Togetic flew over to the master.
"Get the team to search for another egg, and get Sneasle to go get it once they find one, take the Gligars corpse and possesions, get rid of the corpse and store the goods. Dissmissed."
"Yes sir." She said as she went to fulfill her tasks.
"If only you would have obeyed orders instead of listening to your stomach." He said to the corpse.

===================================================

Good, isn't it? I'm just not in the mood to write the SSB/Tsunami battle, I'll add it later.

JayzPF

Post #34
Wait, what does R.A.P stand for again? I'm too lazy to go back and look. ;D

Thas right. C;
l
V

trapinch123

Post #35
this is really good

trapinch123

Post #36
radio active pokemon