Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last page

Thorneh

Post #61
Mitch: Do you like pie?
Charizard: What do you feel like when in a battle? Excited?

Butterfree

Post #62
Mitch: No more than any other food; why?

Charizard: Well, battling always puts you in a particular mood. You could describe it as excitement, I guess.

COMMENTARY DONE

blazheirio889

Post #63
Mitch: Okay, so if you don't like pie, then what's your favourite food?
May: If, for some odd reason, you can't find any Cyndaquil or Torchic, then what Pokemon will you try to find next?

Sheesh, stupid database wipe >.> I can't remember what was in my signature! Oh well, something new then I guess.

Current quote: I had a dream… I dreamed that I was eating a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Butterfree

Post #64
Mitch: I enjoy a good salad.

May: I already found a Torchic, and before that I'd found out where the Torchic were found on the island; I asked around. If they had all magically disappeared or something, I guess I'd have found some other Fighting-type. I need a Fighting Pokémon more than a Fire one.

COMMENTARY DONE

Nostalgia

Post #65
May: Was your parents obsessed with strength, like you? Were they abusive? Do you wish they were?

Butterfree

Post #66
May: My mom was never a trainer, but my dad was pretty good back in the day. He got to the finals of the Old-Timers' League once.

They're just fine, and why would anyone wish for their parents to be abusive?

COMMENTARY DONE

elyvorg

Post #67
May: Are you planning on adding any other Pokémon to your team before the League starts, or is it just the Torchic for now?

Sad is happy for deep people.

Butterfree

Post #68
May: Not if I can help it. Having Torchic and Mutark to level up all the way is going to be time-consuming enough.

COMMENTARY DONE

blazheirio889

Post #69
Mark: Okay, so we all know about May's Torchic now… Are you planning to add any more Pokemon to your team?

Sheesh, stupid database wipe >.> I can't remember what was in my signature! Oh well, something new then I guess.

Current quote: I had a dream… I dreamed that I was eating a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Butterfree

Post #70
Mark: I don't think so. I mean, strategically it would probably be better, but I think introducing a new Pokémon to the team now would be a bit awkward, you know? It wouldn't be the same if they haven't been with me on the journey.

COMMENTARY DONE

darthjarjar

Post #71
mark: are you ever going to catch a vulpix or is spirit good enough?

Ummmm… So… Yea… Theres a Darthjarjar here now… Soon… All the internet forums will be filled with Darthjarjars…

Butterfree

Post #72
Mark: Well, I was never necessarily going to catch a Vulpix. I mean, I love them, but I've got Charizard, and by now it's a bit late to start trying to add a low-level Pokémon to my team. I might get one when this whole ordeal is over, I guess…

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #73
Mark: Do you think Letal will evolve, please be honest.

May: After the Ouen League, are you going to take only one pokemon for it and leave the rest at home or somthing like Ash Ketchum? Or you just going to use them all and cream 'em?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #74
Mark: Well, by now I really don't think she will. We've been training a lot, but she hasn't come anywhere closer to evolving.

May: I'll probably replace some of my team, but leaving them all behind after the work you've spent training them is stupid.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #75
Mark: after the whole 'stop the War of Legends', you said you'll quit pokemon training, then what are you going to do with your pokemon? Keep them? Release them?

Jolteon: what is your relationship(as friends, of course) with Leta/Letal?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Pure Umbreon

Post #76
Mew: Will you be watching the Ouen Pokemon League? I mean not in the stands obviously, but perhaps high overhead?

Rattata: What ever became of you since the fateful encounter with Charmander? I am very curious.

Click if you have the time.

Butterfree

Post #77
Mark: They'll do what they want, I guess. I mean, I can't decide for them what they want to do with the rest of their lives.

Jolteon: I've been trying to help her cope since she was caught, but recently she's been kind of distant. I suppose we never got that close, since she's never talked much, but I still kind of miss it.

Mew: We shall see where I find myself during the League.

Rattata: Which Charmander? A lot of them come through, a lot of them fight me, all of them the same.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sapph

Post #78
Mark: Have you ever thought of giving chill pills to any of the dragons?

Chaltwo: why didn't mew recreate Chalneor?

Mew: Are you still Marks pokemon?

Sapph

Post #79
Raiku: Who if you have one is your pokemon like spirit. What is its speacial powers?

Butterfree

Post #80
Mark: Huh? I… don't think that would work.

Chaletwo: Well, you can't recreate the soul. He could've made something that looked like Chalenor, but not actually him. He used Mewtwo's body to make me because he wanted to do it quickly, so he could transfer something of the original Chalenor from the eye.

Mew: That would rest on whether or not he formally released me. I do not know if he did.

You cannot ask Raikou questions, because Raikou has never appeared in this fic (though as a matter of fact, Raikou has been caught this whole time and had no opportunity to make a Chosen for himself).

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends