Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #41
Thunderyu: Must kill them, kill them, with lightning and air and storms and find them…

Volcaryu: TEAR THEM APART

In other words, no. :P

COMMENTARY DONE

TexLugia

Post #42
May: What will you do after this whole thing is finished?

Butterfree

Post #43
May: Hopefully kick some ass in the Old-Timers' League in a few years.

COMMENTARY DONE

elyvorg

Post #44
Polaryu: So, how do you feel about being captured? And with a Master Ball, no less?

(No, I don't expect a coherent answer. I want to see what his speech pattern's like compared to the other two. =P)

Sad is happy for deep people.

Butterfree

Post #45
Polaryu: Pain. Burning pain. They must have caused it. Yes, it must be them, tough I cannot find them. Where are they? What happened to them? Why can I not feel them? The pain bites and burns. Why will it not stop?

COMMENTARY DONE

Draconid

Post #46
Polaryu: How did you feel when you woke up and couldn't sense Thunderyu and Volcaryu? What did you think?

(Since I couldn't ask before. xP)

ThunderBlue

Post #47
Chaletwo: How would you react if May decided to use Polaryu in the Pokemon League?

Look out behind you!

Butterfree

Post #48
Polaryu: Where are they? Where did they go? Why can I not feel them? What kind of trick is this?

Chaletwo: What? That's not even possible. Polaryu doesn't even know what the hell a trainer is. And he doesn't understand human, or any language for that matter. A command to use an attack wouldn't mean anything to him. And that's aside from the fact that he wouldn't have any motive to obey even if he had any idea what was going on.

COMMENTARY DONE

bayleef

Post #49
Chaletwo: Say Mark, May, and Allen successfully save the world. Do you have any plans for the three dragons? Would it be possible to keep them from trying to kill each other?

Butterfree

Post #50
Chaletwo: Uh, I… suppose at full power I might be able to remove that element from them, with Mew's guidance. Yes, I guess I'll try that.

COMMENTARY DONE

darthjarjar

Post #51
quilava: how do you feel about being back with may after she left your behind and stuff?

mark: do you think you will ever forgive yourself for what happened to suicune and just forget about it or will you probably be haunted for the rest of your life?

Ummmm… So… Yea… Theres a Darthjarjar here now… Soon… All the internet forums will be filled with Darthjarjars…

Butterfree

Post #52
Quilava: I cannot say I like her very much from the little I know her, but I hope she will be decent.

Mark: I… I don't know. I guess I hope to eventually get over it. It's just a bit hard when I don't even know why he let it happen.

COMMENTARY DONE

elyvorg

Post #53
Quilava: What do you think about May? I mean, first you get randomly given to her after ages of not being used by Taylor, then she wants you to train hard for the League, and now that you've told her you don't want to evolve, she's released you. How does all this make you feel?

Butterfree

Post #54
Quilava: I disliked her when I found out how focused she is on training and her Pokémon's strength and was glad that she would let me go, but when she was releasing me, I felt sorry for her. She's so confused. I think deep down she didn't want to be doing it.

COMMENTARY DONE

Thorneh

Post #55
Mark: How would you react if you were starving, tied to a pole, and forced to watch someone eat their food in front of you?

((Yeah, I was bored))

Butterfree

Post #56
Mark: …um, I'd be… hungry, I guess?

COMMENTARY DONE

elyvorg

Post #57
May: How are you planning to find a suitable Torchic, then? Are you going to capture one, ask if it's willing to give its all and release it if it says no, or ask each of them first until you find one that wants to do it?

Butterfree

Post #58
May: I think I'll just let Mutark out with a bunch of wild ones - she's still low-leveled and needs some training - and take whichever one puts up the best fight. Seems like the quickest way to get one that's interested and has decent genes.

COMMENTARY DONE

sreservoir

Post #59
Thunderyu, Volcaryu, Polaryu: …?
Chaletwo: *general psychic signal*
Mew: Do you have any idea what the Destroyer is?
Sparky: int(sqrt(answer to life, the universe, and everything)) = ?

Butterfree

Post #60
(Skipping Thunderyu, Volcaryu and Polaryu since you already know that they won't say anything new and that's not a question anyway.)

Chaletwo: …damn it.

…Wait, that was just some silly kid from the animal world. Never mind.

Mew: …No, I do not.

Sparky: Seven. :3

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends