NaNoWriMo: Day 14

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1

Butterfree

Post #1
325,004 words. 1914 words written today, 23,126 done altogether, only 207 words behind the NaNo goal of 23,333. I expect to catch up tomorrow.

Chapter 69 is finished, and I'm a couple of pages into chapter 70, which incidentally means I'm now done with more than half of what I had remaining at the beginning of November, chapter-wise. Which fits pretty nicely with the fact it's the fourteenth of November (well, technically six in the morning of the fifteenth, but that's because of my screwed-up sleep patterns).

I took a shower today and had a sudden burst of inspiration for making chapter 70 more interesting than it was meant to be, which was great; I'm now looking considerably forward to finishing this chapter. And then it's the freaking last five-chapter arc. This is insane. I can't believe I'm doing this.

COMMENTARY DONE

Thomas_10

(guest)

Post #2
Awesome. Just plain awesome.

Chibi

(guest)

Post #3
I find it hilarious how showers seem to always result in magical explosions of creativity for pretty much every writer I know, myself included.

Gosh, that feeling of being so close must be so amazing. Damn I wish I could write more often.

SilverLatios47

Post #4
Absolutely amazing!!! The end is in sight, you can do it!!! Keep on rockin!

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog