Well.

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1

Butterfree

Post #1
Chapter 56 is actually almost done; I'm just having a hard time getting it to end. It's a rather lousy six pages, and you deserve a whole lot more after all this time, but.

Really sorry for the wait. I could start excusing myself with Morphic/ReGenesis/White/university/work, but really, I've had plenty of time where I've just been lazing around rather than writing. The truth is just that now I'm getting into chapters that I actually haven't been planning in detail for years on end, and the lack of pent-up excitement is bad for my motivation. Sorry. I'll still try not to make this the pace of the next chapters.

COMMENTARY DONE

Happy

(guest)

Post #2
As a chronic procrastinator, I'm of the opinion that lazing around after so many years of writing is perfectly fine! (Then again that's probably me deluding myself.) You could always look at shifting to IALCOTN after this chapter, but you must've already considered that before I did. And besides, we already got the ending of Morphic, I count that as a huge boon to the overall writing output.
Looking forward to the new chapter! :D

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog