Chapter 56 started!

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1

Butterfree

Post #1
I'm actually writing! Would you look at that?

So, um, yeah. It's not an overly remarkable chapter, but all progress is good, so.

I never knew the Ouen Safari's warden was Robin Riverstone's mom. Huh.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #2
Urm, you're the one who decided she is. Its also good to know the chapter's getting along.

Sands used Me First.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Chaos16

Post #3
But it failed! Chaos used Protect! But it failed! …ahem, well it's good to see some progress, and I'm really intrigued by what May and Mark may or may not catch next. Also, just curious, will any of the Isshu region Pokemon appear in the fic from this point forward? I realize none of them would end up on any of the main characters' rosters, but since you've thrown in those of the Hoenn and Sinnoh regions, it made me wonder.

Interests:
Scott Pilgrim, No More Heroes, Portal, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Christopher Nolan movies, being hilarious
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade; make life take the lemons back!" -Cave Johnson, CEO, Aperture Science

Butterfree

Post #4
Also, just curious, will any of the Isshu region Pokemon appear in the fic from this point forward?
Of course. That's how this fic has always worked. When there's a new region out in English, I immediately pretend its Pokémon, moves, etc. have always been there and just happened not to appear/be used until now.

COMMENTARY DONE

Anon

(guest)

Post #5
Urm, you're the one who decided she is.

It's like Alan spontaneously leaving. The story decided the warden was Robin's mom.

Sands Buisle

Post #6
I know, its a joke of sorts. I just hope that the story doesn't 'decide' to become real.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

ShadowDusk

Post #7
yes,! finally i love this fan-fic! can't what till it's complete.

Shadow "the GhostGirl"

Butterfree

Post #8
shadow, thanks, but please edit your signature and remove all but two or three of those adoptables. This is ridiculous.

COMMENTARY DONE

Raitora Kuro Yamiraku

(guest)

Post #9
I love your spontaneous story happenings. I know that when I write, I never – and I mean NEVER – stick with what I had originally planned. xD

Scytherian Poetry

Post #10
Careful, the fic's looking like its gonna start gaining awareness… Skyfic?

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Lilfut

(guest)

Post #11
On Isshu/Unova pokemon, the main problem I could see with seamlessly including them is that Unova is completely separate from the other regions in terms of wild pokemon. If I may suggest, make foreign trainers have Unova pokemon, but don't have any of them appear in the wild.

Butterfree

Post #12
It's not actually completely separate; in B/W the post-Elite Four areas (still on mainland Unova) contain mostly Pokémon from the previous generations. The only difference between it and Hoenn, really, is that the player happens to be confined to a part that incidentally contains only fifth-generation Pokémon for the duration of the main storyline.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog