Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #761
May: …

Mark: Um, well, I don't really care about being better than Ash or something, so I'd definitely rather ride a Lugia.

Old lady: What? Which year was this?

COMMENTARY DONE

Joseph

Post #762
Jumping on the bandwagon.
Old Lady: JUST BEFORE THE EVACUATION OF CRATER TOWN, IN THE TOWN MEETING.

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Butterfree

Post #763
Old lady: Oh! I remember that. You know, it was funny - that boy who came in, he was in the paper!

COMMENTARY DONE

Joseph

Post #764
Old Lady: YEAH, WE KNOW THAT. WE WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU WERE READING A TWO-WEEK-OLD NEWSPAPER.

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Butterfree

Post #765
Old lady: But the paper said Thursday! I'm sure it was Thursday!

COMMENTARY DONE

Rose

Post #766
Mew: Do you know what would happen if the creator from a previous war of the legends was the legendary that survived? For instance, if you had been the Creator for the War before the one you actually participated in.

So, yeah.

Doctor Horrible Count: 30 viewings

Kevin

Post #767
Everyone: Do you ever wonder where all these questions [referring to the questions from this thread] are coming from?

Butterfree

Post #768
Mew to Rose: Then he would gain the power of the Creator again.

Please no bothering the characters about the fourth wall. It'll just confuse them.

COMMENTARY DONE

Kevin

Post #769
Mitch: When do you feel happiest?

May: What would you do if you found out that someone had caught the Tyranitar you released?

Alan: If you were to dye your hair, what color would you dye it?

Mark: Assuming you succeed in stopping the War and survive, what will you do?

Old Lady: How old are you, really? Is the "old crazy woman" persona a facade for a 20-something male serial killer?

Butterfree

Post #770
Mitch: When my efforts successfully save a life.

May: It's none of my business if he gets caught again.

Alan: Um, I don't know… I like my hair fine the way it is.

Old lady: Don't you know you never ask a lady her age?! Young people these days!

COMMENTARY DONE

Kevin

Post #771
…Was skipping my question to Mark intentional?

Butterfree

Post #772
Oh, sorry, I must have missed that.

Mark: Probably just go home and study to become an artist or something.

COMMENTARY DONE

Rose

Post #773
Mark: What do you think has changed the most about you since you learned about the War?

Old lady: What do you do when you're not reading two-week-old newspapers?

So, yeah.

Brock

Post #774
Any legendary ((save the Lati@s and Heatran, but they haven't appeared yet/won't at all)): Are you all really genderless or is that just a human stereotype?

Gym Leader of Crater Town((whose name escapes me)): What has happened to the town since the, 'incident', you know, with Chaletwo's Psycho Dragon?

Spirit: When you phase through a wall, do you actually feel it passing through you? And does it tickle or hurt?

Yes I am the same Brock from TCoD forums.

Kevin

Post #775
Mark: Don't you think that'd be a little weird? They think you're dead. Don't you think they'd freak out if you walked through the door and was like "Hey, mom. What's for dinner?"?

Butterfree

Post #776
Mark to Rose: Well, I guess I'm starting to stick up for myself a bit more, maybe, and taking more responsibility? It's kind of hard to judge these things yourself.

Old lady to Rose: Lots of things! I love knitting. My grandchildren just can't get enough of my sweaters.

Chaletwo to Brock: Physically, we're genderless. We're immortal and don't reproduce, and therefore we don't have genitalia. Some have a grammatical gender preference.

Carl to Brock: The town is gone, but the former inhabitants still keep in touch. We hope to establish a new community somewhere else.

Spirit to Brock: I feel nothing while in spirit form.

Mark to Kevin: Well, technically they don't think I'm dead, per se, but they'd remember it if I walked in front of them or something. Anyway, I'm guessing… or hoping… that Chaletwo and Molzapart can fix that somehow when they're back at full power, so…

COMMENTARY DONE

hellfirehoundoom

Post #777
Sparky- Who would win in this battle? Groudon with only Earthquake or Zapdos with only Thunder?

Rose

Post #778
Old lady: Oh! Your grandchildren are really lucky! They'll always be warm. :) What sorts of patterns do you use?

So, yeah.

Butterfree

Post #779
Sparky: I think they're doomed to a stalemate and then get together to form the perfect double battle team. :3

Old lady: All sorts! Variety is the spice of life, as they say.

COMMENTARY DONE

Kevin

Post #780
Old Lady: You have selective hearing, don't you?

Pages: First page ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends