More Scyther Bios

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1

Butterfree

Post #1
Sorry for the downtime. To make up for it, you get two new Scyther spin-off bios, Nightmare's and Stalker's. Of course, Nightmare's is half about Razor and Stalker's is half about Shadowdart, but shush.

Yes, I know I'm not doing it in the correct order, too. I've just been itching to write Stalker's bio for a while.

COMMENTARY DONE

Chaos16

Post #2
First! …Sorry, I always wanted to do that. Anyway, I don't care if its out of order, I find Stalker to be one of my favorite characters from the Scyther spin-offs. Nightmare is up there too.

Interests:
Scott Pilgrim, No More Heroes, Portal, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Christopher Nolan movies, being hilarious
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade; make life take the lemons back!" -Cave Johnson, CEO, Aperture Science

Steele

Post #3
Y'arr, people beating me. D:

I was looking forward to Stalker's, as she didn't have nearly a big enough part in the story for us to know much about her. :P

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Pure Umbreon

Post #4
I, in particular, enjoyed Nightmare's bio, for it provided with so much information that I would have never thought about her as a character.

Click if you have the time.

Pages: 1

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog