Butterfree

Post #661
Tyranitar: …

COMMENTARY DONE

SadisticTyphlosion

Post #662
Tyranitar: Are you sure? 'Cause "…" is very unspecific. :D

…And May: Do you miss your sadistic widdle dinosaur? :3

I'm the same person as "Raitora Kuro Yamiraku" on the Quest Blog comments, BTW.

Sands Buisle

Post #663
May: How are you planningon replacing Tyranitar? He's powerful, high leveled, the only Rock type you guys have and most of all, powerful.

Rick: How do you feel about Taylor's death?(if he knows by now, if not, please ignor this question).

May: Did I mention that Tyranitar's powerful?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #664
May: Go away, okay?

Rick: …

(My, are the characters ever being uncooperative at the moment.)

COMMENTARY DONE

SadisticTyphlosion

Post #665
Oh, God, May, you're so STUPID.

May: Why are you so STUPID?!
Tyranitar: …PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE GIMME A HUG? :3

Butterfree

Post #666
May: Fuck you.

Tyranitar: *backs away*

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #667
May: *Was going to start a swear fight but decided not to spam*
Really. Are you ever going to take Tyranitar back? Really? I mean, c'mon, he was trying to make you happy and with your words of hatred at everything, usual angryness and wish for annihilation, killing probably came natural.

Tyranitar: Do want to go back to May eventually? You seemed kind of upset leaving, so…

(Just because I would love a sarcastic opinion right now)

Razor: How do you feel about the whole Taylor situation and whatnot?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #668
Razor: What Taylor situation?

COMMENTARY DONE

SadisticTyphlosion

Post #669
May: Ooh, feisty – so. Are you, like, mad because you didn't get to make out with Taylor before he DIED? Which was YOUR FAULT? Not trying to make you feel GUILTY, or ANYTHING. GUILLLLLT.

Tyranitar: GIMMEHUGBETCH

Steele

Post #670
Razor: Mark didn't fill you in?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

SilverLatios47

Post #671
This is all quite hilarious.

Mark's parents: What would you do if you found out that Mark was hanging out with murderers and their deadly Pokemon?

(XDD)

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Butterfree

Post #672
May: *punches SadisticTyphlosion, hard*

Razor: I've been in my Pokéball. What happened?

No giving the characters important information they don't actually know in the story, SilverLatios47.

COMMENTARY DONE

Leafpool

Post #673
Not sure if these questions have already been asked, but:

To May: After Mark's death, Molzapart did the mass memory modification thing to make everyone forget Mark's death. How, exactly, did that end up affecting you? Pretty much everyone else went "oh Mark's still alive and he wasn't the guy who was killed by Chaletwo"; upon seeing him you went "MARK oh wait you're not Mark 'cause Mark's dead :(". I'm curious as to the mental factors involved here; how did you get to be one of the few people who actually recognized Mark and realized he was /also/ the one who was killed? And, now that you've been traveling for a while after Mark's come back, do any effects of the memory modification still remain?

Alan: Same as above.

Chaletwo and Molzapart: I would think it would be easier to have the memory modifications make it so that nobody remembers that anyone was killed by Chaletwo /at all/, so that Mark could go around freely and people would never suspect that he was killed, rather than risking the people you kill and resurrect running into situations where people recognize them and realize there's a problem (such as what happened in Crater Town). Any particular reason why you choose to run those risks, or does it have to do with the power loss?

Butterfree

Post #674
May isn't in any state to be answering questions right now, but basically, seeing him made her remember that he died, even though she hadn't remembered it before. The same would happen with his parents and anyone else who knew him well; without specifically being reminded of him, they don't give him any real thought and just think "Yeah, he's out on a journey", but if their memories were jolted, they would connect it together. People who didn't know him well just don't make any connection between him and the kid who was killed at all, even if they see him, and need that connection to be evoked specifically, as with the inhabitants of Crater Town. Once that memory-jolt has happened, however, there is nothing left of the memory modification; all it does is file these things away where they aren't looked at.

It's much the same with Alan, though it's not like he actually knows all these details.

Chaletwo: Thing is, there is evidence that somebody was killed. There are records, photos, files. We can't just magically eliminate all that; even if we made everyone forget somebody was killed at all, there would be a great risk of people discovering the evidence, which would immediately bring all those memories back. Worse still, a death is something people remember - a much more extensive memory modification would be needed to completely eliminate that than just to prevent people from recognizing the face of the one who died, and the moment anyone remembered it, it wouldn't just slip away again the way the dead trainers' identities do. There is also evidence that Mark was the one who was killed, of course, but there is less of it and it is more periodical - the only reason those Crater Town people found out at all is that some crazy old woman was reading a two-week-old newspaper at exactly the time Mark came in. Otherwise it would never have happened.

COMMENTARY DONE

SadisticTyphlosion

Post #675
May: Uhh, that hurt, bitch. Anyway, how do you plan on replacing TYRANITAR? The one who MURDERED TAYLOR? WHILE YOU STOOD THERE GAWKING AT TYRANITAR'S SEXINESS?!?!?!

Tyranitar: Why was May gawking at your sexiness? (And why am I gawking at your sexiness? :))

Scytherian Poetry

Post #676
Typhlosion… This is the kind of thing webmasters hate. It's pretty much the same as about ten pages ago, when people were just saying stuff like 'mewtark: *pets*', then butterfree pretty much answered with 'mewtark: Meeeewww' and that happened for a while, then butterfree snapped and unleashed the power of the primal warrior. No one wants that again.
Tyranitar: Hug?

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Joseph

Post #677
^Um, by asking Tyranitar for a hug, aren't you doing the same thing?
In a side note, it's called Mutark, not Mewtark.
Obsessive-compulsive lad over and out!

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Sands Buisle

Post #678
Rick: Do you need a hug?
Molzapart: Same as above.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #679
Seriously, stop it with the attempts to hug Tyranitar or whatever. He's not there. He doesn't speak to or desire company from anyone but May. He doesn't give a damn about you, or about hugs, or about his sexiness.

Also stop trying to provoke May, because she is not listening to you.

Rick: …

Molzapart: No. Why would I need one?

COMMENTARY DONE

sreservoir

Post #680
chaletwo: suppose arbitrary animal-world human was attempting to hug you. what would you do?

Pages: First page ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends