Chapter 53 up

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog

Pages: 1 2

Mastavida

Post #21
This chapter made me lol.

I realized that there was something completely wrong with the chapter, but I never connected it with April Fool's day.

Something I want to know, is if this'll be kept up, or if it will disappear into some abyss of past April Fool's day jokes. It would be fun to read again another time.

Good job, though.

Butterfree

Post #22
Huh, I didn't realize it was past midnight on the server when I posted this. I mean, it wasn't even midnight in Iceland yet. Really, you people. I wouldn't joke about something like this. I can't believe so many of you would just jump to conclusions because you don't like what happened in the chapter. I mean, I get if you wanted May with Alan, but come on, he's fifteen and she's twelve. That's just gross.

Listen to Negrek. The whole fic has been carefully building up to this; it's been planned for years. Maybe you just didn't get it and need to read it again.

COMMENTARY DONE

ShadowNc

Post #23
I think you misspelled 'Meantime' in the first paragraph, Butterfree. You spelled it 'meanytime'

"In war there is no such thing as love"
-Anynomous

This is kind of fitting for The Quest for the Legends…

Sands Buisle

Post #24
<Barfs>
<Barfs>
<Barfs>
<Barfs>
<Barfs>
<Barfs>
<Barfs>
<Barfs>

You mean that you're serious!?
Please answer after April's fools day.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Eonrider

Post #25
If this isn't a joke after all, then I'm going to stop reading now.

Leafpool

(guest)

Post #26
This is still a joke though.

Nihila

(guest)

Post #27
Hmm. Butterfree, I might believe you if you hadn't posted your comment on the first of April. I applaud your determination, but this is a very elaborate practical joke, no doubts.

Caldazar Atreides

(guest)

Post #28
*Screams in pain*

Wait, of course this is for April Fools, but it's not as subtly done as I would expect. Still, I had expected something. I remember the time Butterfree made the whole site disappear–*that* was deranged on a genius level.

shadow_lugia

(guest)

Post #29
Crap, I really was a dense, silly poster. Didn't notice it was April Fool's Day until I read everyone's comments.

Why? Because my parents and stepsister aren't here, that's why.

Kevin

(guest)

Post #30
It took me forever to figure out it was a joke when I first read it. Because when I read it, it was 6-ish EST March 31st. So, it wasn't April Fools Day then.

ShadowDusk

Post #31
same hear kevin

Shadow "the GhostGirl"

Kitsune

Post #32
Best April Fool's Day joke. Win. XD

I bet it was hard for you not to make someone horribly scarred physically and/or mentally in the middle of that, wasn't it?

…in my pants.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left!

Say "thug aim" out loud. Prepare to be annoyed.

spencer

(guest)

Post #33
i really hope this is a joke. i mean, the great thing about this fic is that it doesnt have all the super mushy stuff like others. if this is serious….you lost me haha.
and everything happened so suddenly

Leafpool

(guest)

Post #34
Still a joke.

Hiikaru

Post #35
My gosh, I can't believe everyone thinks this is a joke just because of the date on the calendar, I mean really, do they think Iceland even celebrates that silly holiday?

I was surprised at first, but upon reflection I realized you've been leaving clues the entire way. This may be a cliche, as some would call it, but cliches exist for a reason, and you've done a brilliant job writing this one into a masterpiece. "As if by the touch of Suicune" is definitely my favorite line, like Negrek said, very deep.

Definitely looking forward to seeing how the Power of Love manifests itself in the battles to come. I know you've got something amazing up your sleeve.

elementalpenguin

(guest)

Post #36
Ahahaha, looking back at elvyorg's post is hilarious now - "glad it got handled in a non-violent way." Hahahahahahaoooh I think I'm gonna be sick.
Also, sorry to be a buzz kill, but I've played along before only to have people believe me…

elyvorg

Post #37
*nodnod* I'd already read both of the chapters before either was posted, so… that was deliberate. =P

Sad is happy for deep people.

Sands Buisle

Post #38
Phew. But I almost followed Mark's example.

<slips and falls on puddle of barf>

Ow.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Pages: 1 2

Forum Index - Back to The Quest Blog