Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... Last page

Sands Buisle

Post #621
Mark: (gives GB and DS pokemon games for him to checkout) Are they similar to those 'pokemon journey' simulators?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #622
Mark: Um, they're not very realistic, but they're still pretty fun.

…*plays*

…what, you wanted them back?

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #623
Mark: Yes. (just thought I should answer)

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

vli

Post #624
Mark:Do you know how Tyrantitar was affected by psychic?

Joseph

Post #625
^It's right at the bottom of this page.

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Butterfree

Post #626
And in the FAQ. And if you just want to know, you should be asking me in Ask the Author. The characters have no idea.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #627
Chaletwo: If you did happen to come across the destroyer, couldn't you just use the master ball?

Butterfree

Post #628
Chaletwo: We'd hardly know it was the Destroyer until it's killed us all, would we? And of course, using Master Balls isn't as simple as just throwing them. A healthy legendary will just dodge it or attack it, let alone a superpowerful one that's been draining the power of all the others for a thousand years.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #629
Chaletwo:If all of the legendarys attacked the destroyer together, who do you think would win?

Joseph

Post #630
^The Destroyer has been draining the powers of all the others for nigh-on a thousand years. It is much more powerful. Plus, you couldn't get them all able to battle and get them to co-operate, so yeah.
Also I'm not Chaletwo.

Sands Buisle

Post #631
I don't think that you understand the meaning of 'outnumbered'.

Butterfree

Post #632
Chaletwo: Well, the thing is, we don't actually know anything about the Destroyer. Technically it's only an assumption that it has the power it's been draining in a form it can actually use itself. Maybe it has no particular power of its own. Maybe even without the draining it would be more powerful than all the other legendaries. I can't make predictions about a battle where one participant is a great big question mark.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #633
Chaletwo: Assuming that it has the power that it's been draining, what do you predict would be the outcome?

Butterfree

Post #634
Chaletwo: Well, then it would slaughter us.

COMMENTARY DONE

Joseph

Post #635
As I said.

…I'll get out now.

Sands Buisle

Post #636
Chaletwo: About how much of your power was drained? In % please.

Butterfree

Post #637
Chaletwo: It's hard to get a gauge on it. You feel it draining but you don't have a very clear image of exactly how much power you had before it all started. I couldn't say.

COMMENTARY DONE

Hiikaru

Post #638
Chaletwo: Why couldn't you wake the dragons up, and then put them back to sleep after they came out? Is it too difficult once they're awake? I mean, it worked out regardless, but would that have even been an option?

Butterfree

Post #639
Chaletwo: No. They were straining against it even while already asleep and I could hardly keep them down; putting them back to sleep once awake would have required a lot more power which I simply don't have right now.

COMMENTARY DONE

SilverLatios47

Post #640
Robert Witham: How do you feel about the outcome of the battle?

Chaletwo: Do you and the other legendaries need to eat? Or even drink?

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Pages: First page ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends