Ask the Author

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #421
Hmm, it's been a while since I fired up the game (I don't want to be bored with it by the time the English version comes out). Um, Feraligatr, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Growlithe (still haven't managed to get my hands on a Fire Stone), Ampharos, Haunter. I think.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #422
Rotom was only shown possesing the items it posses in the games.

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Scytherian Poetry

Post #423
You could try 'the farming capital'. What about Australia?

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Butterfree

Post #424
I've been to Australia and it was pretty awesome, but I don't really know a lot of people there (as far as I remember), so there's not really anywhere in particular I want to go there at the moment.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #425
I want to go to Australia! (One of my bestest online friends lives there, along with some of my other friends)
But I could do without the big spiders…

What is your favorite spoof name of a charecter? I like "Harry Pothead!" Or "Hairless Potter!" O.K…idiotic question but….I couldn't think of anything else to put!

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #426
What is your favorite spoof name of a charecter? I like "Harry Pothead!" Or "Hairless Potter!" O.K…idiotic question but….I couldn't think of anything else to put!
I don't really like them in general; they're kind of dumb. :/ Although I've seen a picture of some sort of hedgehog or something labelled with "Is this a new book series by J.K. Rowling called Hairy Pumpkins?" and was mildly amused.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #427
THAT'S NOT A GOOD SPOOF/PARODY NAME! What about Ben Dover? Hugh Gass? Amanda Hugenkiss? Oh whatever.

Any exact dates that you're coming to America?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #428
As I said, I don't really like spoof names; they're generally really lame and stupid. The only reason that particular one amused me is that said hedgehogs actually really did look like hairy pumpkins.

No, I don't have any exact dates.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scytherian Poetry

Post #429
Hahahahahahaha!!! steele, you will only see the massive spiders up north. Melbourne and Sydney are pretty much America Junior.

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Steele

Post #430
…..You from Australia? If you know gardevoir9999 from Youtube, tell her I said hi!

Random though:
If May and Victor battled and each threw out Mutark, would they harm each other? Or would they're kitten like spirit make them wait until they were wounded? Also….If I were to give May's Mutark a cup of Victor's Mutark's blood, would it have the same effect as if they were drinking they're own blood?

Butterfree

Post #431
Yes, they would harm each other. Even wild Mutark living together in colonies do.

Only the Mutark's own blood will do.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #432
Interesting! :O

So, what is your favorite Icelandic swear word? What does it mean in English?

Butterfree

Post #433
Helvítis. Which just means "Hell". Or rather, "Hell's", actually. Except that while "Hell" is one of the more innocent swear words in English, we don't actually have any that are categorically worse, so although we don't make a big deal about swearing in general (there is no such thing as being rated for language over here), it doesn't have those toned-down connotations you get with "Hell".

COMMENTARY DONE

sreservoir

Post #434
What's the list of Icelandic swear words? :D

Butterfree

Post #435
"The list"? There are a lot of creative expletives and insults possible in the language, but the main commonplace ones would be "helvítis", "andskotinn" (and a couple of variations thereof), "fjandinn" and "djöfullinn". The latter three are all references to the devil. There is also "bévítans", which also refers to the devil but is for some reason considered less of a swear than the others. No idea why.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #436
You don't have the 'f-word' in Iceland or anything? Huh.

If I went to Iceland on an average day, where would I most likely find you?

Butterfree

Post #437
You don't have the 'f-word' in Iceland or anything? Huh.
No. We have something that translates to it, but it wouldn't cross anyone's mind to use it as a swear word as opposed to when they're talking about the act of copulation.

If I went to Iceland on an average day, where would I most likely find you?
In my room, in front of my computer. Or in Shadey's room, in front of my laptop.

COMMENTARY DONE

sreservoir

Post #438
what are the more creative ones?

No. We have something that translates to it, but it wouldn't cross anyone's mind to use it as a swear word as opposed to when they're talking about the act of copulation.

what, as in a "I'm going to go fuck my spouse" sort of thing?

Butterfree

Post #439
what are the more creative ones?
They wouldn't be very creative if there were a set predefined list of them, would they? By "creative" I mean you string together your own words/phrases for the occasion.

what, as in a "I'm going to go fuck my spouse" sort of thing?
Yes.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #440
Um…..anywhere else? (I might actually be going to Iceland this year or next year, I'm trying to figure out how to track you down without actually stalking you!)

What is your favorite Pokemon you've made? The Leta evolution line? I personally like Descith and Mutark myself. Oh, BTW, why aren't Mutark, Leta, Descith, ect. (Your Pokemon) in ASB or the Safari Zone on the main forums? Seems like a good bit of publicity.

Pages: First page ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends