Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #501
Entei: A Pokéball might protect us just as well from the Destroyer, but submitting ourselves to the whim of the human who carries the ball? Hardly worth the risk. And what if the legendaries that remain merely find and destroy the Pokéballs? Protected only by human children, it would be easy, and we would be sent out again to die or go mad, but the soul gems are protected by powerful Pokémon, and should they be destroyed, there might still be time for us to be resurrected before our souls leave the world. In all respects it is safer than Chaletwo's silly idea, while the latter has no discernible advantages. This is not even a choice.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #502
Chalenor: What makes you think that Pokeballs would be a better idea?

Mark: Any tips at drawing you'd like to pass on to a begginer?

Butterfree

Post #503
Chaletwo: I'm not Chalenor, and I am trying to save everyone, not just myself. Hiding in soul gems is all fine and dandy if you personally just want to be safe, but to prevent it altogether, you have to get everyone out of the influence of the Destroyer, which means forcibly capturing them since nobody agreed to do it willingly. So Pokéballs it is.

I admit I didn't personally think of soul gems back then, but it amounts to the same thing; I can't exactly force them all to create soul gems. Besides that it's a lot less convenient thanks to the part where the body dies. With Pokéballs, the body can be restored easily.

Mark: Um, not really. I just… draw, you know?

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #504
Mark: Um, not really. I just… draw, you know?

Oh, c'mon Butterfree, that's a cop-out. I absolutely wanted drawing lessons given to me by an imaginary charecter over the fourth wall.

Taylor: What do you think your chances of winning are against a powerhouse woman like May?

Butterfree

Post #505
Taylor: Sure. My Pokémon are powerful. We can manage.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #506
Suicune: Ffffffffff

Damn. A fate-loving legendary actually made sense for once. But everything you say can backfire because of my terribly awesome speech-manipulating powers. You said "When I was testing him, I felt every shred of pain he did." You're telling me tat if I pulled a pistol and shot Gyarados in the head/heart/nuts that you would fall to the ground and say "OH MY HO-OH, OH FOR THE LOVE OF MEW MY BRAIN/HEAD! ARCEUS HELP ME! OH MEW NOW I CAN NEVER HAVE KIDS! Wait…I'm genderless."
I highly doubt it, fate loving little guy.

To Joseph: Nobody asked you.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Joseph

Post #507
No, he was speaking figuratively. He meant that he regretted the pain that he put Gyarados through.

Yes, I know you didn't. However, my obsessive-compulsive disorder drives me to respond with the aforementioned statement, as well as with this.

OCDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Scytherian Poetry

Post #508
Mark: You should get Charizard a red flute and teach him how to play it in time for the next Pokemon Frenzy. Also, would you release Gyarados if he got anymore bloodthirsty?

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Butterfree

Post #509
Mark: Huh?

Um, well, Gyarados is really strong, so losing him would be pretty bad news for the hunt for the legendaries. Plus, I don't think he's bloodthirsty so much as just… really frustrated and angry.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scytherian Poetry

Post #510
Mark: A red glass flute cures attraction. Thought you ought to know.

Mew: If you were the Creator, shouldn't it be possible for you to unmake the Destroyer? Or is it forbidden or whatever?

Butterfree

Post #511
Mark: Oh. Right. *awkward cough*

Mew: The Creator has no power to destroy.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #512
May: Just out of curosity, have you ever had any controlled substances?

Steele

Post #513
Done with stupid questions! (I can't think of any right now.)

Christopher: How is zeh Scizor doing? Did you get it's wing re-attachted after Scyther slashed it? With such awesomeness and glee! TAKE THAT STUPID SCIZOR KIND!

Christopher's Scizor: How are you at the moment? How's your wing doing?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #514
May: Um, what the hell? No.

Christopher: Scizor is doing fine. He's had worse than losing a wing.

Christopher's Scizor: I feel fine and my wing is back.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #515
Chris(topher) or hi Scizor: How did you attach Scizor's wing? Or did it grow back on?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Steele

Post #516
Christopher: What was "Worse?" Losing a wing is pretty bad, but I guess Scizor has it back.

Butterfree

Post #517
Christopher: Modern medicine works miracles. Reattaching limbs isn't so bad. He's been worse off many of the times trainers have charred him completely, what with the weakness and all.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scytherian Poetry

Post #518
Victor: Have considered that someone might come along with a pure FIGHTING-type team? Actually lets send that out to all the gym leaders with policies. Morons…

Steele

Post #519
^ ^ ^

Ha. They are morons.

Leah: What would you have thought if that general Psychic symbol (Err…Whatever you call it) had alerted any nearby legendaries? And then the JOINED Entei? They probably would've obliterated you, right? What would you have thought/said other than, "Damn."?

May: How the hell are you gonna take down the Waraider herd? YOU'RE STILL NOT THAT STRONG, I COULD KICK YOUR ASS ANY DAY! Especially double battles. And…That many at once? Make sure some Pokemon know Earthquake.

Butterfree

Post #520
Victor: Well, you don't get to be an official Gym leader unless you have a theme. It's just League regulations. Rick got away with a non-type-based one, but you know he gets away with… a lot of things.

Leah: Well, we'd've hightailed it out of there. Felix can Teleport, so that wouldn't have been a problem once it was hopeless.

May: *snort* Does your world even have Pokémon? Don't get cocky about something you've never tried in real life.

But yeah, eight legendaries at once is going to be a problem. And Earthquake isn't going to cut it either, since I believe they can fly. It'll take some planning, at least. Hope we don't find them too soon.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: First page ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends