Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... Last page

Steele

Post #481
May: "VIBRAVA YOUR GOING TO EVOLVE RIGHT NOW WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Doesn't sounds so nice to me! How can you live with yourself? How can your Pokémon even live at all with all this abuse!?

(I didn't expect you to draw Monarking, I just wanted to test Mark's mood.)

Mark: Do you agree that May is a self centered idiot? Look at her quote just a few lines above you. Is she mean towards everyone or is it just HORRIBLE ABUSE OMG!

Rob: (Wow, no questions for him in a while) What are you doing right now? Did you reopen your Gym? Are you still drunk?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #482
May: What the hell? Vibrava himself said he was fine with it. They're all fine with it, except Lapras and that was just because she was a special case. Give me a break.

Mark: *glances at May* Um… well, she's right that her Pokémon don't mind, I guess, and you can't really… I mean, she is harsh sometimes, and if I were a Pokémon I wouldn't want to be hers, but they seem to just ignore it. As long as we can avoid another Lapras, I don't think she's that terribly bad… right?

Rob: I am looking for Mew. It's none of your business what else I've been doing.

COMMENTARY DONE

hellfirehoundoom

Post #483
Mark-if lugia was the destroyer, would it still be your favorite?

Butterfree

Post #484
Mark: Well, Lugia couldn't possibly be the Destroyer, since it's been caught already… but if it somehow was, well… I'd still find it the most beautiful one, but I don't know about keeping a favorites list beyond that, really. I mean, I don't know all the legendaries personally. I don't even know how Lugia would feel about being the Destroyer or anything. It's hard to say.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #485
May: Yes, but what if your Pokémon WEREN'T fine with it? You'd still force them, I know it. I hope you lose your next match…

Razor: So….What do Scyther do when they are bored? Other than chopping grass of course. Do you like…..Daydream or something?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #486
May: Stop making all these stupid, baseless accusations. Just look at Lapras - I stopped using her the moment she complained and then released her just like she wanted. It's not my problem if she didn't complain right away. What do you want from me? Psychic Pokémon-empathy powers? Give me a break.

Razor: Friendly dueling or talking, mostly.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #487
May: Why the heck would I want empathy? I'm just implying that you are rather pushy and care about your uprising more than your Pokémon. Without them you would have no uprising at all in the first place, (Hey,I sound like Professor Oak!) you should be praising them. Or at least spending a bit more time being friendly.

Flygon: Do you think May is occasionally a BIT too pushy? Bossy? Is she at all respectful when you are training?

Lapras: If it had been Mark who caught you, do you think you would still be with him? Or did you not really want to be a trainers Pokémon in the first place, with May pushing you over the limit?

Butterfree

Post #488
May: You know, I'm not even going to bother anymore. You're just going to insist on antagonizing me no matter what I say.

Flygon: She's okay. She helps me win a lot of battles now and she's happy with me.

Lapras: I did not really want to be a trainer's Pokémon, but I gave it a chance. I do not know if I would still be giving it a chance with Mark. I never knew him that well.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scytherian Poetry

Post #489
Victor: Where the heck are you?!
Scyther: Get over your stupid rules. Typical Scyther…
Mewtwo2 (cant do squared on a psp): Do you have any desire to leave Taylor, take over the world, have your nice character ruined by tears, etc?

"Life is too important to be taken seriously"

Butterfree

Post #490
Victor: Um, still at the Gym. We've been busy handing out badges more or less all the way until the start of the League, and there are still occasional trainers wandering in. No time to be really going anywhere.

Scyther: *wince*

Mewtwo^2: …

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #491
(Wow, I'm getting good at annoying May!)

May: *Attempts to slap through the fourth wall*

Mutark: *Pokes with a needle* Have a nice drink…

Suicune: Why did you even hire Gyarados? I mean, yeah, to help prevent the War of the Legends, but why? You legendaries always talk about how much you love your Pokemon, so why do you 'test' them, put them through what Gyarados described as hell, dump a load of energy on them and then take a vacation and leave them with part of YOUR responsibility? (Long run on)

Butterfree

Post #492
May: *unimpressed*

Mutark: *wails unhappily*

Suicune: They have no responsibility. We simply expect them to stay alive with the gems unharmed until the War is over, and to ensure that, we had to select those that made the best use of their power and showed the skills to survive.

COMMENTARY DONE

blazheirio889

Post #493
Mutark: D: *gives him a Mutark plushie to cheer him up*

Sheesh, stupid database wipe >.> I can't remember what was in my signature! Oh well, something new then I guess.

Current quote: I had a dream… I dreamed that I was eating a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Steele

Post #494
May: *Pulls cannon out of pants*

Charizard: Watcha been doing lately? Dreaming something perverted about Carl's Charizard?

Mark: Hmm…..*Pokes with same needle*

(This will be plain weird…)

Butterfree

Post #495
May: *raises eyebrow* Compensating for something, huh?

Charizard: *freaked-out stare*

Mark: What'd you do that for? <_<

…honestly, though, please stop wasting my time with twelve thousand attempts to make the characters react to random hijinks and poking. This thread isn't for bothering the characters endlessly; it's for when you actually want to know something about them or their opinions on something. I don't mind occasional goofing off, but this is really just tiring and takes up a lot of time I could be using to actually do something useful. You know it's bad when I'm starting to dread looking at this thread and put off replying to it as long as I can let myself get away with.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #496
Mark: If some of your pokemon stay with you after you quit training, would you paint them or something if you become an artist?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #497
Mark: Well, I'd like to. Depends on how they'd take being models.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #498
Sorry…One more weird question before I temporarily retire:

Charizard: Why did you look so freaked out? Because it was so random? Or…Because you were horrified that I found out what you do everyday!?

Suicune: Still don't like the way you act. Why didn't you go with Chaletwo's plan? At least you could jump out of the Pokéball and help defeat legendaries, further preventing the war of the legends. Go get fried by another angry Gyarados. I hope next time it kills your soul, murderer, tormentor. If you really love the smaller Pokémon, do them a favor and don't starve them to help yourself.

…I prostrate myself before you and beg for forgiveness. Okay,maybe not.

Oh, BTW, you forgot to tell us what Mutark did when Blazhy gave him zeh Mutark plushie.

Butterfree

Post #499
Mutark: *bats*

Charizard: *looking conspicuously away*

Suicune: We did not know about the War of the Legends at the time Chaletwo approached us. And in any case I still doubt his plan will work. Even in the unlikely case he manages to capture all of the legendaries - and without all of them, it's all for nothing - what happens to the Destroyer's energy? It is much safer to do it our way.

Do you think I like starving my subjects? No; I felt every shred of pain I put him through. But it was necessary, and instead, I gave him incredible power. If I do not live, I cannot guard the Water Pokémon in the future. It is good in their long-term interests.

COMMENTARY DONE

elyvorg

Post #500
Entei and/or Suicune: What exactly makes you so sure that a magic necklace will protect you any better than a Poké Ball?

Sad is happy for deep people.

Pages: First page ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends