Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #461
Monarking: I do not expect a reward when I save lives.

Thunderyu is the only one of them that has referred to the others by those names, which aren't actually names so much as descriptions: you'll notice they weren't capitalized when Thunderyu used them. The point is they don't know one another's names, but have mental images of the others. If the others were to label Thunderyu in a similar way, it might be "the yellow one" or "the golden one" or "the one with the gems", but likewise, there is nothing to say that Volcaryu and Polaryu just are the fiery one and the icy one; they could just as well be the red one and the blue one, or the dark one and the white one, or the one with the plates and the one with the crystals.

COMMENTARY DONE

Joseph

Post #462
Right. Thankyou. I thought I had seen Volcaryu or Polaryu refer to each other like that, but I guess I was wrong.
So does Thunderyu think of itself soley as 'me' (or similar) or does it have a mental image of itself?
I guess the former.

Oh, and Monarking? If you saved my life, I would thank you. But I guess that's just me. I guess it would be wrong to expect thanks, per se…

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

SilverLatios47

Post #463
Monarking: Would you object to being captured by a Trainer?

May: Does the thought of a Super Luck Absol holding a Scope Lens with Night Slash(aka triple chance of critical hits) excite you?

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Butterfree

Post #464
In Thunderyu's head he's just "me". He has a mental image of himself like everyone else, but still wouldn't think of himself internally as anything other than just "me".

Monarking to SilverLatios47: I have a purpose out here. If I were captured, I could not serve it.

May: Feh, critical hits. It would be neat, but it's sort of cheap and luck-based. Not my thing.

COMMENTARY DONE

MaxMaxHolly

Post #465
michael willows: come on scyther is coming i know because i hired him

Butterfree

Post #466
That is not a proper question; it's just you asking for a reaction to some information that would make the character start deviating from his in-story self. Stop it.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #467
(Er, I don't know if this'll work but:)

Ash: Who is your wife?

Butterfree

Post #468
As the Author I forbid him from answering that question. :P

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #469
As the reader I honestly thought you'd find a way for him to respond to that without actually giving me the answer :P

Ash: Have you met Squirtle since you've released it?

Or you know, any of your other Pokemon?

(I've been watching the episodes online with my little brother.)

Butterfree

Post #470
Ash: I've gone back and met several of them, yeah. Most of them have been doing great.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #471
Ash: Did you ever win in a Pokemon League or anything?

What would you say is the most memorable time you've had on your travels?

Weavile117

Post #472
So…

Chalenor: What role does Arceus play amongst the legendaries? Is he some sort of God or has he simply sat in his own universe without communicating?

Mark: Do you think that you will do a lot of travelling when you are an artist, to go see the legendary birds and whatnot? Also, do you think that you will retain some of your pokemon, like Charizard and Scyther?

May: Which of your pokemon would you say are closest to Tyranitar? What comments do they have on his personality?

Mew: Why did you crete the legendaries? What purpose did you have for them? Also, what differentiates Heatran from Entei? (apart from one being a lion and the other being some sort of lizard…)
What was Chalenor like?

Joseph

Post #473
Diamond: Do you like being ridden?
Vicky: What are your 'Standard Techniques'?

LOOK! Some people have a Signature here!

Butterfree

Post #474
Ash to Scyther: I ended up winning a few, yeah. Most memorable… probably some of those adventures with raging legendaries and whatnot. Those always stand out a bit.

Weavile117, you cannot ask Chalenor anything, as he is both dead and has not had a speaking role in the story. But Arceus has pretty much sat in his own universe without communicating, yeah, mostly asleep.

Mark: Maybe. I guess traveling is inspirational to people, and I'd like to see the legendary birds and stuff when they've been freed, but I'm not too keen on traveling, at least by foot. Maybe I'll just get a car.

As for my Pokémon, well, they'll have to choose that for themselves.

May: He's not really close to anyone. Doesn't like to be touched except by me, doesn't speak, and pretty much ignores everyone else. But he battles well and is obedient, so I'm not complaining.

Mew: The legendaries? They always exist. After the War, the Creator's first job is to recreate the legendaries so that they can guard the Pokémon of the world and maintain balance in it. That is how it is and has always been.

Entei is a separate individual from Heatran, and he resides in Johto while Heatran guards Stark Mountain in Sinnoh. Some of their powers are similar, others not.

Chalenor was… a good friend. He was kind, caring, intelligent, courageous and loyal. I wish he weren't gone.

Diamond: It's pretty fun. I like it, as long as it doesn't last too long.

Vicky: *smiles mysteriously* That's for those who battle us to find out.

COMMENTARY DONE

Weavile117

Post #475
Sorry… I meant Chaletwo, not Chalenor. But I suppose that question has been answered.

Sparky: Have you explored Mt Flash to see if you can discover why it lost some of its height?

Carl: How has your city been doing after the explosion of Mount Fever? Have you had many battles since then (gym or otherwise)?

Mitch: What was the most memorable 'impulse' you remember feeling (about the future)?

Mark: What is your trainer number (the ID number on your trainer card)?

Butterfree

Post #476
Sparky: Well, the kids told me it was some sort of a dragon, and there is a previously unknown cavern that's opened up and is all clawed out on the inside, so as far as I can tell it all adds up.

Carl: Crater Town is still gone. I keep in touch with most of the inhabitants where they are now, and we are hoping to establish a community somewhere else, but for now we're all only staying with friends and relatives.

In the meantime, I've set up a temporary Gym and have had a few battles in it so far.

Mitch: I suppose the most memorable one was the first clear one I had, at the hospital after I returned to Scorpio City. I looked at an old man in a bed as it was being rolled down the hall, and suddenly I was certain that he was dying. I saw his name in the obituaries a few days later. I tried to tell myself I'd just seen he was pale and sickly or something like that, but deep down I knew that wasn't it.

Mark: It's… *looks* 0439522166.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #477
(Wait, is that really a phone number? It appears as on my browser.)

Mark, If you were given the chance, would you ever meet with Ms. Grodski and talk to her?

Butterfree

Post #478
(Wait, is that really a phone number? It appears as on my browser.)
You probably have a Skype plugin or something of the like that just looks through the page for strings of numbers and assumes "Oh! This is a string of numbers! Must be a phone number!" It's even done that with my hit counter.

Mark: Mm, maybe. I'm not sure exactly what I'd say, though.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #479
Mark: Could you draw a picture of this Monarking you came across? *Hands pencil and paper*

May: …..You realize that us sensible, caring people frown down upon you for being so uncaring, don't you? Don't push your Pokémon! Give it my new muscle enhancing steroids! *Hands over suspicious bottle*

Alan: Where are you right now? What is you coordinates of Latitude and Longitude?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #480
Mark: *draws* It was something like this.

(What, you thought I would draw it? :P)

May: I am not "uncaring"! No, I'm not going around waxing poetic about loving your Pokémon, and I expect them to perform if they're going to be on my team, but why do you people keep talking like I'm some big meanie being mean to them?

Alan: Right now, Route 308.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: First page ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends