Ask the Author

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #381
Whoa…0_0….

But I was meaning more like:

Is there an Icelandic version of something like McDonald's, Panda Express, ect?
We have McDonald's; not Panda Express to my knowledge.

would it Disturbe you if you were my best friend
…no, because if I were your best friend, that would mean we would actually be friends, and friends generally don't find one another's friendship disturbing. However, I don't know you whatsoever, so obviously I am not your best friend.

COMMENTARY DONE

Kitsune

Post #382
Do you like music? If so, what types of music do you enjoy?

…in my pants.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left!

Say "thug aim" out loud. Prepare to be annoyed.

Butterfree

Post #383
There is a pretty limited range of music I actually listen to, owing to the fact I don't really buy music and just live with what I get given or can steal from my parents or my brother, and a very wide range of music I can potentially enjoy if it happens to be on. In terms of the music I actually listen to, largely classic rock (especially Pink Floyd). Recently I've been listening to the Beatles a lot. Then again, I have also been listening to the Buffy musical episode soundtrack a lot recently.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #384
WHY THE HELL DO YOU LISTEN TO THE BEATLES!? I hate the Beatles, they are one of my least favorite bands. Once again LET'S LISTEN TO METALLICA!

If you could choose any piece of furniture to place in your room, what would you get? (Meaning like Orange Futon, Blue Chair, ect.)

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #385
I like the furniture I already have just fine.

COMMENTARY DONE

MaxMaxHolly

Post #386
I posted a thread and cant see it so i want to know if there is something wrong with my phone or it is not being posted

Butterfree

Post #387
The thread is still there; you made two and I deleted one and posted in the other. :/

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #388
If we jump into the ocean, the water gets TCoD instead of us getting wet? O_o

Butterfree

Post #389
…huh?

COMMENTARY DONE

Kitsune

Post #390
Yes… yes it does!

…in my pants.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left!

Say "thug aim" out loud. Prepare to be annoyed.

Butterfree

Post #391
…where did she say that?

EDIT: Never mind, found it. You started it with the general theme of TCoDers being badass. :P All the stuff she said are Chuck Norris jokes.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #392
Can we ask Suicune now (since there are no more secrets he has to keep after Entei explained it all)?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #393
Eh, sure, I guess.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #394
This Creator, Destroyer, and Preserver stuff is a referance to Hinduism, correct?

Butterfree

Post #395
The basic concept is stolen from there, yes, though the details are of course vastly different.

COMMENTARY DONE

@lex

Post #396
So, um, just reading through the Bios, and I'm wondering if I'm having an accurate view of your line of thought here:

"Oh, Molzapart really sucks. It's a childish creation with basis in shameful ideas of Pokémon hybrids and legendary-Pokémon-of-slightly-more-oomph. I guess I should get rid of him. …And replace him with this uncalled for bastard lovechild of Azelf and a Luxray! I'm so smart!"

…otherwise, I do love that fic you're running.

opaltiger

Post #397
The basic concept is stolen from there, yes, though the details are of course vastly different.

Virtually every mythology has something in this vein - take the Ancient Greek Moirae, for example. Clotho the creator, Lakhesis the preserver, Atropos the destroyer.

Butterfree

Post #398
So, um, just reading through the Bios, and I'm wondering if I'm having an accurate view of your line of thought here:

"Oh, Molzapart really sucks. It's a childish creation with basis in shameful ideas of Pokémon hybrids and legendary-Pokémon-of-slightly-more-oomph. I guess I should get rid of him. …And replace him with this uncalled for bastard lovechild of Azelf and a Luxray! I'm so smart!"

…otherwise, I do love that fic you're running.
You seem to be implying that Mementity is not an improvement over Molzapart, which is simply false. Molzapart is bad because he is silly and out of nowhere, his existence does not make any sense, and he has powers there is absolutely no remotely logical reason he ought to have. Mementity, on the other hand, fits in with the other legendary Pokémon, has a natural reason to have memory modification abilities, and integrates sensibly into the general backstory of the fic.

As for being a bastard lovechild of Azelf and a Luxray, she simply looks how a fourth member of the lake trio might sensibly look. Of course she looks like Azelf; they all look like Azelf. Luxray does not come into it anywhere and merely happens to have a similar color scheme and a spiky head that looks vaguely similar from this perspective.

COMMENTARY DONE

puredragon222

Post #399
Just a quick question about The Fall of a Leader and Scyther's Story (some of my favourite fan-fiction, by the way): Does 'The Code' exist in other Scyther swarms, or just that one? Because, obviously certain traditions might not be in other swarms, such as Leader's Rock, but then I thought, hell, does the Code even exist anywhere else? If it didn't, I can imagine Stormblade and Nightmare going to a different swarm where Nightmare could possibly be accepted.

Butterfree

Post #400
As far as they know, the Code exists everywhere. There might be other swarms that don't have it, but they wouldn't know that they exist or where they would be.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: First page ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends