Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #341
Mutark: Blood tastes nice…

Dragonite pretty much answered this here.

COMMENTARY DONE

InnerDemon

Post #342
I love your quick response. And sorry about the Dragonite thingyy. :)

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

Scyther

Post #343
May: What would be your reaction if someone managed to steal you're Pokeball necklace somehow?

Sparky and Mitch (who have randomly sprung up in popularity): What was life like for you growing up?

Butterfree (Wait, she is still in the story, right?): How have you been lately?

Butterfree

Post #344
May: I'd get it back. Didn't Quilava teach you anything?

Sparky: It was okay. My mother died of cancer when I was seven, and that kind of brought it down.

Mitch: My life was pretty normal when I was a kid. I had a good family and friends. Then I went out on that Pokémon journey of mine, and, well…

Butterfree: I've been fine. I haven't gotten into a lot of League battles, but I understand that.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #345
May: Why are you always so violent?
Mark: Who should win; Salamence, Dragonite, Or Garchomp?
Alan: Which would be most painful to get hit by? Sledgehammer, Mega punch, or a Semi Truck?
Razor: Did you have to practice your wits?

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #346
May: I get annoyed sometimes, okay?

Mark: Um, well, I like Dragonite best, but which one wins would probably depend on the individual Pokémon and stuff.

Alan: Eh? I don't really know and hope I won't have to find out.

Razor: No.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #347
May: *Runs into May's room early in the morning* MAY! Mark Wrote 'Gullible' on your forehead and took your mirror! What should we do!

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #348
May: …no. Go away.

COMMENTARY DONE

InnerDemon

Post #349
Razor : You sometimes let your anger get the best of you. What's the worst thing you've done when you've been blinded by rage?

Nurse Joy of Stormy Town : What Pokemon did you use on your journey with Sparky? And is it true he made you battle first while he watched? :)

Bloop. No longer being as active as I was. Starcraft mapmaking and friends have become the main source of my attention. I shall be on a few times a month, but I probably won't comment stories and crap. Have fun guys and girls.

yllfll

Post #350
Sparky: What Cancer did your mother die of?

elyvorg

Post #351
Sparky: About your mother - do you think that's why you're so upbeat all the time? Because you know what life is worth?

[insert pre-emptive squeeing for if the answer is yes here]

Sad is happy for deep people.

Steele

Post #352
Alan: So is there anything going on between you and may?
Mark: Is there anything going on between you and may?
May: Is there anything going on between you and mark? What about alan?

Sands Buisle

Post #353
We have ignored them forever… Now they will get attention! (btw, I'm talking about the clones! dun dun dun!)

Raitwo: What do you think about Taylor?
Mewtwo2: What do you think of Taylor?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #354
Ouch, I've been neglecting this thread lately.

Razor to InnerDemon: Challenging Nightmare to that duel. It's what started the entire ordeal.

Nurse Joy to InnerDemon: *smiles* I had a Treecko as my starter, a Wingull, a Teddiursa, a Geodude, a Leta and a Numel as my main team - as time went by, they eventually evolved, of course. And battling first while he watched, yes, he would do that. Always under the pretense of being a gentleman, of course. The sneaky bastard.

Sparky to yllfll: She had ovarian cancer.

Sparky to elyvorg: Oh, I haven't given it much thought why I am the way I am. I do like your theory. 83

Alan to steele: Er, well, she's… twelve. o_O It would be weird.

Mark to steele: *freaked-out expression*

May to steele: Oh, sod off with the romance questions. I have better things to do than think about boys in the middle of the League. Besides, Mark is a wimpy plush toy and Alan is a preachy goody-two-shoes.

Raitwo to SandStormBuisle: He's Master.

Mewtwo^2 to SandStormBuisle: …

Funny things, those Clone Balls.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #355
I shan't give up!

Raiku clone: How were you created?
Catertwo: How were you created?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #356
Read the rules. You can't ask characters that haven't had a speaking role or something as good as one. I let you just barely pass with Raitwo and Mewtwo^2, but the Raikou and Caterpie clones do not have any personalities to determine how they would respond, and it's not like they would answer you sensibly anyway, and why do you even want to ask them that as if they know something about their creation that you don't?

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #357
YYYYEEEEEESSSSS!!! MAY IS AVAILABLE!
May: Would you go on a date with me? *Crosses fingers*
Crazy Pichu Kid: What would you have done if there was no more Pichu at the starter giveaway?

Butterfree

Post #358
May: *raises eyebrow*

Pichu kid: Well, that's why I made sure to be early! If I'd still been too late, I'd have picked another starter and then caught a Pikachu somewhere.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #359
Wow, I was expecting May to say something like "Just shut up and leave me alone you idiot, I'm twelve for god's sake!"
Razor: When you were drunk in Sparky's restraunt and mentioned Sickle was "Nice" Did you mean you had….. extensive contact? (It feels wierd that he was unintentionally with his best friend's mate. No Razor is not supposed to read this!)
Charizard: Which would taste better; Magikarp or Goldeen?

Butterfree

Post #360
Razor: Once. Why?

Charizard: I've never tasted either, to be honest. Charizard don't exactly hunt in water.

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: First page ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends