Ask the Characters

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #281
Razor: Sort of bitter. It's not that good the first time. You need to acquire a taste for it.

Letaligon: He will not beat me.

Stormblade: I would choose Pearl over anyone.

Tyranitar: *eyes from a distance*

May: Well, they're Dark-types. Psychic powers don't affect them, period.

Mark: Well, as I told my Pokémon, I'd like to just go home, finish school, maybe go to art school and become an illustrator or something.

(Since the Effect is not technically in the ILCOE, Mark can't really answer in this thread, but in the IALCOTN, it is inside the city, though the borders are rather vague and it's hard to pinpoint the center exactly.)

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #282
YES! I got Tyranitar to do anything other than sit there and say "…… "

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

elyvorg

Post #283
Floatzel! How do you feel about Dragonite doing what he did? Would you rather have drowned than had him save you?

(8DDD)

Also…

Scyther, what did Mutark say to Taunt you?

Sad is happy for deep people.

Butterfree

Post #284
Floatzel: I could have gotten out on my own. He patronized me. I won't forget, never.

Scyther: Something about how bugs exist only to be crushed. The content is not what matters.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #285
Steele, Tyranitar did do other things, such as: '"Regards with suspition."' and a few more. And now, for the sake of an 'Ask the Characters' post:

Mew: Where are you now, and how long will you be staying there for?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #286
Mew: Right now I am near Lavender Town in Kanto. I do not know for how long.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #287
Sigh…. fine I'll try to get him to talk then.
To:Tyranitar: *Sends out gay male tyranitar, who starts posing*
Let's see if that works SSB.

"Do you think I enjoy telling you who you can screw and who you can't?" -Shadowdart

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, cause' it's already tomorrow in Australia!

Butterfree

Post #288
Tyranitar: *inches away*

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #289
Sigh………..

blazheirio889

Post #290
Tyranitar: *sends out a Breloom, who Sky Uppercuts him*

Let's see if this gets a vocal response out of him.

Sheesh, stupid database wipe >.> I can't remember what was in my signature! Oh well, something new then I guess.

Current quote: I had a dream… I dreamed that I was eating a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Butterfree

Post #291
Tyranitar: *roars in pain and Ice Punches*

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #292
Nice work blazheirio889.
Now for mine.
To Tyranitar:*Sends out Nidoking who double kicks him between the legs and uses protect* Beat that Tyranitar!

Sands Buisle

Post #293
What in Pokeworld are you doing?

Tyranitar: Are they annoying?

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #294
Tyranitar: *grunts in pain and tries to attack*

May: What the hell are you crazies doing to Tyranitar? He needs to be in battle condition for my next match. Leave him alone.

And no, he's not going to talk to you. He hasn't said a word in his entire life. I don't think he's going to start now because you're trying to neuter him. Would you be more inclined towards intelligible speech than usual if somebody were kicking you in the balls?

*recalls him, muttering*

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #295
Tyranitar you didn't answer my question, you could just nod, you know.

Butterfree

Post #296
Tyranitar is in his ball now and couldn't answer you if he wanted to. :P

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #297
To Mark: Could you tell May I'm sorry for beating Tyranitar up?
I'm afraid she gonna kill me if I try to approach her. Oh, and give Tyranitar this candy bar!

Butterfree

Post #298
Mark: Um, okay, I'll try.

COMMENTARY DONE

Steele

Post #299
Thanx. Don't get youself killed!

blazheirio889

Post #300
Woahhh. Good thing May didn't sue us. And now for the sake of staying on-topic:

Mitch: How has the gym been doing since you last talked to Mark? Any more people come in with Scorplack stings?

Sheesh, stupid database wipe >.> I can't remember what was in my signature! Oh well, something new then I guess.

Current quote: I had a dream… I dreamed that I was eating a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Pages: First page ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends