Ask the Author

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends

Pages: First page ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last page

Scyther

Post #201
How do you like our random conversations on Gmail?

What are you really intrested in right now?

Butterfree

Post #202
How do you like our random conversations on Gmail?
I don't have much of an opinion on them. :/ I don't know you well enough to actually look forward to talking to you, but I'm not all "STOP TALKING TO ME" either.

What are you really intrested in right now?
Flight of the Conchords, of course. :P

COMMENTARY DONE

SilverLatios47

Post #203
If you reduce the Waraider herd to one and have it be able to become the deiiferent types of the originals, would you still call it Waraider? I really like that name and wouldn't want to see it gone in the next version.

Is Molzapart created the same way in the newer it was in your essay about it and Rainteicune?

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Butterfree

Post #204
Yes, I would still call it Waraider.

I don't even remember anymore how Molzapart was created in the ILCOE. Bleh. At least I'd made it somewhat more sensible.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #205
What was your favorite battle?

Butterfree

Post #206
Probably the Thunderyu battle, or if only traditional battles were to count, the Mark/Alan battle in chapter 37.

COMMENTARY DONE

Shinyletal

Post #207
Which of Mark's pokemon do you like best?

Butterfree

Post #208
Scyther, of course - he's infamously my favorite character in the fic, hence being given several spotlight chapters and spin-off fics. Although I love them all in their own ways, really - particularly Letaligon at the moment since I like her character arc, but I also like Charizard a lot.

COMMENTARY DONE

Shinyletal

Post #209
If you had to get rid of one pokemon what would be it be?

Butterfree

Post #210
Get rid of one Pokémon how? As in wipe one Pokémon species out of existence altogether, or one particular Pokémon character in the fic being written out?

COMMENTARY DONE

SilverLatios47

Post #211
A random idea would be to have a Scyther style for the spinoff pages or something. Or would that perhaps give him a bit too much spotlight, even though I'm pretty sure everyone around here loves his character. I'm obsessed with Scyther.
Speaking of which, how are the Dragon layouts going? I've been waking up early every morning since the new Volcaryu sprite to see if you were finished xD That's just my obssession with dragons talking, though xD

Still waiting desperately for the next chapter.

Butterfree

Post #212
I'm still trying to fix the arms on the Volcaryu sprite. Blame elyvorg for saying it looks like it's dancing. :<

I still can't access the server, anyway, so you wouldn't be able to use the styles until later. :/

COMMENTARY DONE

Shinyletal

Post #213
One of the pokemon from Mark's team.

twiggylover

Post #214
I would personally wipe out the on ewho would tell me to do so.

Torterra will save us!

…We're doomed if turtwig wont take the job….

elyvorg

Post #215
So I'm responsible for not one, but two reasons that the new styles aren't up yet? D: I feel important yet bad.

While I'm here, I may as well attempt to use the thread for what it's for: Which characters from Morphic would you be able to bring to our hypothetical Exile of the Author-Fangirled Characters? 8D

Sad is happy for deep people.

twiggylover

Post #216
CHARACTERS FROM 'MORPHIC'? OMG! I read that story. Funny yet…urgh..

Torterra will save us!

Butterfree

Post #217
So I'm responsible for not one, but two reasons that the new styles aren't up yet? D: I feel important yet bad.
Which is the other one? o.o

While I'm here, I may as well attempt to use the thread for what it's for: Which characters from Morphic would you be able to bring to our hypothetical Exile of the Author-Fangirled Characters? 8D
Dave. :P And Mia and Gabriel.

COMMENTARY DONE

twiggylover

Post #218
Gabriel si te slugma kid, right? Quite liked him. I didnt like the scyther girl. SPOOOOOOKY!

Torterra will save us!

twiggylover

Post #219
First, im not a girl!
Second, I like gabriel and the nasty swears Dave says about the fox girl.

Lol joking.

Torterra will save us!

Butterfree

Post #220
Ahh, I accidentally deleted elyvorg's post! :< And I haven't built anything into the script to undelete deleted posts. At least I'm quoting it:

I was expecting Mia and hoping for Gabriel, but damn, you fangirl over Dave too? xD
Yes, Dave. He is such an adorably messed-up little jerk! How could I not love him? :D Seriously, he ranks way up there with Shadowdart.

I would make a speech about all his layers of psychological defense mechanisms, but analyzing one's own work is sort of odd. <_<

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: First page ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends