Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last page

Butterfree

Post #61
…no, not really. o_O

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #62
What Pokemon games do you have?

Please check out my Fan Fics (They're in this forum).

I'm not always rational, but I think people think I am.

… errazib nialp tsuj era serutangis emos ,wonk ouy.

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #63
Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, FireRed, Emerald, Diamond, Colosseum, XD, Trozei, Ranger, Mystery Dungeon Blue and Battle Revolution.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sapph

Post #64
If you have Raikou make a chosen one i think it should be Pika2? Do you have any tips for catching Entei in Colosseum at Mt. Battle?

Butterfree

Post #65
I already have plans for Raikou's Chosen if I happen to reconsider the choice of making him not have one in the IALCOTN.

And it's been so long since I was playing Colosseum that I can't really remember how I dealt with Entei, but remember that you'll get more chances at it if it's hard to catch it now. :/

COMMENTARY DONE

Sapph

Post #66
My friend says it is impossible at regelm colluseum i started the game over even though i had the other 2. Stupid me.
Is there such thing as an Gameshark for the Game cube. if so do you know where to buy 1.

Sapph

Post #67
I think regelm colloseum is the 2nd place you can catch Entei

Butterfree

Post #68
I have no idea about cheating devices; I have never so much as been in the same room as one.

And please don't post twice in a row if you forgot to mention something; use the Edit link in the top right corner of your post.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #69
Have you ever broken any of the bones in your body?

Buisle is the ruler of the seven seas of sand, it is the terror of all Floatzel!

Man, I wrote Fics of three different Pokemon story types! What's next?! A wild Pokemon fic?! Hmmmmm…

Butterfree

Post #70
No.

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #71
Did you make the 'ask the characters' after Suicune's death so we couldn't ask about the 'chosen' thing?

Butterfree

Post #72
Huh? I put up Ask the Characters as one of the first threads I made in the forum when I first put that up, which as it happens was after chapter 35, but I've had an Ask the Characters thing going at various forums since early in the fic.

You wouldn't have been able to ask Suicune about the Chosen thing anyway, however, because the rules say you can't ask any characters who have not appeared with a speaking role (or something as good as one, like Carl's Charizard who incidentally never spoke but was still established as a character) in the fic, which Suicune did not until chapter 35.

And even if Suicune had had a speaking role before that, he'd probably have refused to tell you. :P Why would he tell you but not Gyarados?

COMMENTARY DONE

Sands Buisle

Post #73
Maybe it's important he doesn't know?

Butterfree

Post #74
Well, you could tell him if you knew. :P

COMMENTARY DONE

kidpixkid

Post #75
Lots of questions. Could you put the old writing guide back on the menu? How about the art thieves click here? Or the old fan theories? I liked them very much and I need you to bring them back. And why did Suicune have to die?

Butterfree

Post #76
Could you put the old writing guide back on the menu?
No, because it's under reconstruction and does not make any sense as it is right now. As it was before, it was not very good.

How about the art thieves click here?
That was stupid and pointless and just a random place to vent my frustrations about art theft. Now that I have a Wall of Shame, it is really obsolete, and it is not as if it was ever going to convince anybody not to steal art. If I were to bring it back, it would just be an article about my most amusing experiences with art theft - no alerts.

Or the old fan theories?
Didn't you read my lengthy breakdown of why I wanted to take them down? From the 03/17/08 update:

* I stopped accepting fan content a while ago. It seems weird to have a few random pages of submitted content still there. This is a pretty minor reason, though.
* It seems like half of the time I get an e-mail mentioning these theories, whether positively or negatively, the author mistakenly believes that I wrote it despite the italicized names of the real authors noted at the top of each page. So basically I keep getting either showered with praise I don't deserve or attacked for opinions that aren't even my own. Both feel considerably awkward.
* It seems kind of stupid that my site, which contains some of my own theories about the Pokémon world and is generally pretty much in its entirety written by me, contains these other theories, parts of which I distinctly disagree with. Even if it were clear to everyone who read them that I didn't actually write the theories, having them on my site definitely does seem to imply that I approve or agree with them, which, well, I largely don't. I've been kind of uncomfortable with that from the beginning, actually, but had them up anyway because I was letting people submit fan content.
* Following that: although I haven't personally made any plans to create a Pokémon breeding theory of my own as I just figure they do it the same way we do, Pokémon genetics and evolution are subjects that I myself have wanted to write theories about for a while. Obviously it would be kind of odd to have two completely different theories about Pokémon genetics or evolution on my site, one of which is mine and the other not. And that probably-coming-soon theory I mentioned above does slightly touch upon Pokémon breeding such that it would be rather incompatible with Dannichu's breeding theory, as well.
* The breeding theory in particular was written in 2003 and can well be considered outdated at this point since it revolves around the three fairies, Mew, Celebi and Jirachi. We now have Manaphy and Shaymin as additions to this group, and technically it would make the most sense if they also had some role in the process following the original theory's logic. This doesn't entirely invalidate the theory, but it shakes its foundations in the same way as the fourth generation shook the foundations of my Zodiac.

Then I put up the theory of Pokémon gender ratios and genetics, and that along with the Pokémon evolution and Pokéballs theory I'm going to write at some point in the future basically contradicts everything in the old fan theories.

I liked them very much and I need you to bring them back.
You don't "need me" to bring them back. They're still there, at exactly the same URLs they used to be; I can give you the links if you absolutely must keep reading them. But I will not put them back on the menu because I don't actually endorse their content anymore.

And why did Suicune have to die?
Because otherwise the entire Gyarados/Spirit/legendary beasts subplot would make absolutely no sense.

COMMENTARY DONE

Scyther

Post #77
How much time per day day, on average, do you spend on the computor?

Does the effect have something to do with the the legendary plot?

When you say that you 'don't won't to insult any shippers yet' when people ask you about Ash's wife, what shippers are you afraid of upsetting?

Butterfree

Post #78
How much time per day day, on average, do you spend on the computor?
As much of it as possible, preferably. :P Well, these days I'm often at my boyfriend's place, where I'm only at the computer occasionally, but when I'm at home I'm more or less always at the computer.

Does the effect have something to do with the the legendary plot?
Yes.

When you say that you 'don't won't to insult any shippers yet' when people ask you about Ash's wife, what shippers are you afraid of upsetting?
That would be telling them there's reason for them to be upset. :P

COMMENTARY DONE

SlowCrow

Post #79
<_> Guess who decides to post.

Anyway, Butterfree, I'm having some technical difficulties with the guestbook on the main page. When I click inside the text boxes the insertion point doesn't appear, nor can I type anything in it. My keyboard (apparently) works just fine, and I've never had a problem like this before. I'm not sure if its by browser (Firefox version 3.0.8)or not, can you tell me what's the problem?

P.S (about Explorers of Time): <_< No offense, Butterfree, but can't you just deposit half the money and items you have every time you get through a dungeon into storage to escape that vicious cycle? I know that won't stop you from fainting constantly due to the enemies' cheap moves, but at least the loss won't be that devastating. (And you could abuse your title of webmaster and request on your main page that everybody with Explorers of Time/Darkness send you a Trade Code with Reviver Seeds in it. Just saying :P)

P.P.S: @_@ Is it legal for SandStormBuisle to have THAT long of a signature?

-___________- Kaw.

Days without a new chapter: 1 and counting.

Butterfree

Post #80
Anyway, Butterfree, I'm having some technical difficulties with the guestbook on the main page. When I click inside the text boxes the insertion point doesn't appear, nor can I type anything in it. My keyboard (apparently) works just fine, and I've never had a problem like this before. I'm not sure if its by browser (Firefox version 3.0.8)or not, can you tell me what's the problem?
Huh. That's funny; it works fine for me and seemingly everybody else. No idea what's up with it.

No offense, Butterfree, but can't you just deposit half the money and items you have every time you get through a dungeon into storage to escape that vicious cycle?
Well, Oran Berries aren't much use if you don't have them with you, are they? The point is that when I was getting into vicious cycles, I didn't have any Oran Berries I could go splitting in half - I had one or two at the most, which I needed to have with me in order to have any hope of getting through the boss at the end of the dungeon. :/

COMMENTARY DONE

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last page

Forum Index - Back to The Quest for the Legends